Why I never Updated

Hello darkness. How've you been?

So first off: I am indeed alive. Thank you for noticing

Second I've come to realization.

I used to be great at uploading stories. Like I could upload five chapters in one week no problem. They'd be quality the chapters too. I'd always be happy with them. Never had a complaint.

And that's because before. I never had a word limit or goal I wanted to achieve. I'd just write away and never think anything of it. Even if I didn't hit 1000 words, I never cared. Because if 999 words was enough for that chapter I was ok with it.

Now I try to make it where I write at least 2.5k words each chapter because I think that's what you guys want. I think you want long chapters that are length and extremely descriptive. But when I write - no offence - what you want shouldn't be my main priority. Because I write for myself. I write for me and me only.

I've been uploading chapters a bit better recently and I wanna keep that going. So for right now I think I'm gonna tarnish the whole "word goal" thing. I'll still say how many words I've written but I won't make sure it's always at 3000. I want to update more, for me and for you but this stupid goal thing stresses me out.

So, since that's gone, I guess look out for more uploads soon. And possibly read my new books? They're called Midnight Snacks and Hometown Glory.

I love you all very much and I hope you're all feeling good. Thanks for putting up with me for like two years

x Suad