Chapter 15

My life has been one large roller coaster ride after another. The biggest challenges being my pregnancy, my relationships, and my family.

I am currently on an Airplane, Heading to America, to visit my sisters, I lay my head on my fiancé's shoulder. Look and my adorable children.  Only a week and they are already growing up so fast. Mason and Spencer were dressed in little Pj's, while Collins was in a night gown.

My baby girl yawned and her eyes fluttered open. I grabbed her out of her car seat stuck a pacifier in her mouth. She is so small, especially being a preme. Her hand gently grabbed at my nose, pulling me down to her. I gently kissed her nose before rocking her to sleep. My fiancé looked at me, "You are so good with them... They are so lucky to have a beautiful mommy like you." I giggled, still entrance by my soon-to-be husband.

My decision was hard, but in the end I knew I made the right choice. His eyes glinted the perfect color, his hair, messy from sleeping. But he still managed to look amazing. I saw all the sluts.on board looking at him. I grabbed his chin down and kissed him, I heard all the sluts gasp. One of the sluts came up to the seat in front of him that was facing us.

"Hey cutie, I'm Alice, wow, looks like you have a slut hangin on you, want me to throw her out the exit?" She asked him, a smirk in her eyes.

"I'd perfer if you don't throw my fiancé and these kids mother, out of the plane." He replied, coming to my defense.

The slut looked taken aback, "Look hun, I don't know how good she is, but I do know I'm ten times better..." She purred, leaning over to touch his hand, letting her cleavage show.

I placed my hand over my son's eyes.

"Surely you dont want to wake up to 3 kids screaming in the middle of the night, especially not at your age..." She tried again, batting her eyes and biting her lip

He look at our kids, before looking back at her. "Listen here, I love these kids as if they were my own, and I love them more than I ever would love you. So if you'd just leave." He stated, gritting his teeth.

She looked at our kids and smiled again, "As if they were you own? So they aren't yours... Wow, just how much of a slut are you?" The girl asked me.

"For your information, I was rapped, so if you'd just leave me, my fiancé, and oud kids, alone, that would be great." I smiled as I watched her leave.

My life has been great this past week, I knew I had to choose someone who would love me, would play with me and the kids.

Which is why I chose to seal my life with the words, "Collins' dad is..... Nate." I can still remember the joy and the tears in his eyes. Asher looked at me with pain, but I know he is going to be okay, after all, he found someone in England. And they were currently dating. Of course he still wanted to be a part of Masons life, and he will be. Therefore I am glad.

I guess what I am trying to say is.... The thought things help us through life... Like love.... So the last thing I want to say before I leave you is....

"I love you," his deep British accent rang in my head as he whispered in my ear. And with that, I was out.

----------------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE OUT THERE WHO IS READING MY BOOK. AND THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF MR. RIGHT  :'(

The decision was hard. But I am glad I chose who I did. :) I love you all so much. Goodbye:)

For the last time,

Emmaツ

xoxoxoxo♥