Chapter 2

I woke up to two people arguing "Honey we are going to have to tell her sooner or later." Said the male voice.

"What if she passes out again from the news?" Said the female voice.

"When have you actually given a damn about her Clarrisa?" Ah, so Clarrisa was her name.

"I-" She started, but Levi, who was sitting next to my bed interrupted her.

"Guys! She's awake!" He scooped me up in a hug making sure to take care of my head. I looked up and saw it was my own parents who were fighting.

"Okay, someone tell me what happened" I said finally using my voice. It sounded hoarse like I hadn't had anything to drink for awhile.

My mother sneered "Being the clumsy ignorant child you are, you fell off the top of the pyramid and broke your ankle. I still wonder why YOUR cheerleading captin and not Morgan. She is perfect for the role and you obviously aren't." My mother finished with a 'hmph'. Ah, so now you've met my oh-so-lovely mother. I'm so sorry about her.

"I am very sorry mother. I don't know what I was thinking." I replied. I have learned that arguing with my mother was no use. It will only get me a slap to the face. My father was much gentler but yelled ALOT.

"Emberlynn Amelia, do you know how worried Levi was?" My father said, of course it was Levi who was worried, but were you worried? Probably not.

I turned to Levi and spoke "I am so very sorry for the inconvenience, Levi". He looked as if he were going to bust out laughing at any moment. Anywho, where am I? I looked around to see my room. Hmm, I wonder if they even brought me to a doctor. I'm just not gonna ask.

"Wait, I overheard you guys say there was something you needed to tell me?" I asked directing the question at my parents. My father slowly opened his mouth.

"Right, me and your mother are going on vacation. So you and the twins will be staying at the Sanfords house. The Sanfords, A.K.A, Asher's family. Crap. "W-w-why not with L-levi? I asked stuttering.

"We do not trust you around Levi. I mean who would?" My mother sneered AGAIN. I find that sentence ridiculous considering me and Levi only like each other as friends.

"Oh, sorry mother" I whispered.

"SPEAK UP GIRL." My father boomed.

"I'm sorry for asking such a silly question, mother" I said louder this time.

"Better be you ungrateful child." She spat out. "We are dropping you of right now, you're bags are packed." My father announced as he and my mother left the room.

"Don't worry Emmy, you'll be fine." Levi whispered gently. That's when it clicked. My twin sisters are coming to, which means Emily is sure to follow, and they all know about my crush on Asher. Well shit.

********At Ashers house********

"Behave girls," My mother said smiling at the twins and giving them each a hug. Of course she went straight to the car after. No hug for Ember. Oh well. My father came to give me a hug.

"Try to tolerate you sisters, eh?" I nodded.

"Yes, Daddy." I say. With that, they pulled on to the street and left us standing here. Leah turned to me with a smirk.

"You better do everything we tell you to. Or we'll tell Ash!" She said.

"Ya." Annie said with a smirk of her own. Oh, they think their so clever.

"Ya, right. Like he'd believe you two." I say gesturing to them. Leah gasped. Jeez, dramatic much? Right then Asher runs outside to meet us. He picks me up and twirls me around.

"Hey cutie. Feeling better?" He asks. I was abut to respond but Leah beat me to it

"She is now that she's in your arms." She says with a smirk. Asher starts to boom with laughter. He carried me inside with the girls following. Did I mention they are identical? They are but only I can tell them apart. Not even our mom, who favors them, can tell them apart.

"Ashy! Put me down!" I say using the nickname I gave him when we were kids.

He stopped in his tracks and gave me a playful glare, "Oh, your going to pay for that." he says and walks onto his room. I guess were sharing a room. He puts me on a bed that I'm guessing is mine, and starts tickling me. "Ash! *gasp* Stop! *gasp*" I yell. "Not until-" he starts until someone clears their throat behind us. He gives me a 'This-isn't- over' look, but I ignore it. He turns around and standing there in the doorway is the one and only Morgan. "Morgie!" He yells and goes and hugs her.

She looks at me over his shoulder and glares at me. "Ashie!" She yells back, fake giggling. They break the embrace and Morgan says

"Hey Ash? Could you get me a water please?" Cue stupid high-pitched laugh.

"Sure babe." He says kissing her cheek and takes off downstairs. She shuts the door and slowly walks up to me until I'm pinned against the wall. "Stay away from him you dumb whore. He wants me, NOT you."