Chapter 3

"Morgan! How great to see you again!" I responded sarcastically.

"Listen here, I know what you're after. And it's Ash. I just wanted to tell you it's not going to happen. He's MINE!" She said angrily.

"Morgan. I'm not after Ash, ok? Besides he can make his own descisions. If he wants to be with some whore, that's his choice." I replied calmly.

"Ugh! Ashy!" She called in her annoyingly squeaky voice. She backed away a few feet from me. Asher stepped in the room right then

"Yeah, babe?" He said.

"She called me a whore." She said, practically crying while clinging to his arm.

He looked at me in shock "Did you really say that?" He questioned.

"No, I simply said that you could be with who ever you'd like whether they are a whore or not, because, for some odd reason, Morgan thinks I like you." I finished while looking at Morgan.

"Look Morg, I think you should leave now, I'll call you in a bit. Love you!" He said and gave her a quick peck on the lips, but Morgan had other ideas. She clung to his shirt and kissed him as hard she could. I hate to admit it, but it broke my heart to see this. I uncomfortably cleared my throat. Asher pulled away, clearly embarrassed while Morgan showed no regret

"Bye, babe." She said blowing him a kiss. As soon as she was out of the room, he let out a huge breath. He ran a hand over his face and fell onto his back on my bed. He rolled over not realizing he was on top of me. His face was only a few inches from mine. "

Well, hello there!" I said with a smirk.

"Hi!" he replied. We both started laughing. He rolled off me and groaned again.

"Whats up?" I asked concerned.

"She's getting to clingy. It's really annoying!" He says.

"Well, why don't you beak up with her?" I asked.

"Don't you think I would if I could?" He asked with, yet again, ANOTHER groan.

"What do you mean?" I asked my eyebrows furrowing together.

"Everyone thinks we should be together! Hey, um, I have a question?" He says quietly. "You can ask me anything Ash, you know that." I tell him softly.

"What would you do if you liked a guy but knew you'd never have a chance with them, but liked them anyways?" Right as he says that, I thought about him.

"Keep him close." I whispered. He turned to look at me and I turned to look at him, and I thought, maybe, just maybe, one day, I'll be his. It was silent and he started to lean in and-

"Emberlynn!" My little sister screeched as she threw the door open.

"What do you want Leah?" I asked while trying to stop the blush that was slowly stating to form.

"Ash? Can me and Emily hang out with you guys? Annie is being annoying." She pouted.

"Of course you can Lee!" He said with a smile. Just then Emily walked into

"Ashy!" She yelled happily. "Emily!" He yelled back. His smile grew. Why he liked them, I'll never understand.

Once they were seated in front of my bed, Asher said "What do you guys want to talk about?"

They liked at each other and nodded "Boys!!" They yelled together.

"Umm, what about boys?" I asked nervously.

"How about who we like?" Emily replied mischievously. Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, CRAP!

"I like Devon Mariss!" Leah said while giggling.

"I pity the poor soul.." I murmured under my breath.

Then Emily started "I like Travis Thompson!" She said. Again, I pity the poor guy. They both looked at me creepily "Who do you like Ember?" Emily volunteered.

"I-er-um- I don't..." I spit out.

"Oh come on cutie, you have to like someone!" Asher chipped in. "At least tell us the beginning letter of his name!" He finished.

"Fine, it starts with 'A'." I said. His face lit up in realization. "I know who you like!" He said excitedly, but I couldn't help but hear the bit of disappointment in his voice.

"Y-y-you do?" I questioned as all the color drained from my face.

"Ya, you like Aaron, don't you." He said. I gagged, Aaron was Asher's best friend and a total player.

"Ewwww! No." He was about to respond but his phone rang. As he went to answer it, I shooed the girls out of our room.

"Hey man, whats up?....... Really?..... Thats sick man!..... Ya, of course we will.... Alright, bye...." We? Who was we. "Em, get ready for a party, Aarons parents are out of town." Yes! I love parties!

***********The party***********

"Hey, I'm gonna go get a drink. Want one?" Ash yelled over the music.

"No, I think I'm good!" I yelled back. I went out to the dance floor and started dancing. A few minutes into dancing I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I assumed it was Asher so I let it go. I don't dirty dance so it's fine.

A slow song came on and I was spun around, not to see Asher, but Aaron. "Damnnn, girl, you know how to move!" He said while winking at me. I scoffed and turned away. "Come on, baby, don't be that way! What do you say we finish this in the bedroom?" He asked pulling me back and walking to his bedroom. It was obvious he was drunk.

I screamed but it was no use, the music was to loud for anyone to hear me. He pulled me into the room and pressed me against the wall. He started leaving hickeys down my neck and I kept screaming. He obviously thought I was screaming in pleasure. One of his hands made it to my butt and the other to my breast. He started groping me. I was disgusted to the max. His hand traveled to my zipper and just when I lost hope. Asher burst into the room.

"What the fuck?" He screamed when he saw what Aaron was doing to me. He came and yanked Aaron of me and I zipped my zipper all the way back up again.

"Dude, if you wanted to share all you had to do was say so." Aaron said.

"That's it, we're leaving." Asher said as he dragged me out with him. When we got to the car he asked me what happened. I told him everything, and he just thought it was nasty. When I liked outside of my window, I realized we weren't going the right way.

"Ash, are you sure you know where we're going? I asked.

"Umm, er, uh, yeah, yeah, 'course I do" He mumbled. Right as he said that the car broke down.

"What the heck!" I yelled. I looked out my window and saw two yellow eyes staring back at me.

"Ahh!" I screamed and accidently jumped into Asher's lap. He laughed.

"What is so funny?" I yelled angrily.

"Your *gasp* face *gasp*" he yelled between laughs. I narrowed my eyes at him. Oh he is so gonna get it. I climbed off his lap and back into my seat. If he wants to laugh, I'll just give him the silent treatment.

"Oh, so we're playing that game? Fine, I can play that game to!" He says. Ha, little does he know I used to go weeks without talking to anyone. Game on, Asher.