Chapter 13

*Ashers POV*

I can't do this. No, I can't stand this. I need to see her. She was my life, my air, my sun, my reason to breathe, and there was nothing Morgan could do to stop me from seeing my girl. I am through with her threats, and If she wants to try and hurt Ember- I mean Lacey-..... Wow, that was wierd. But if she even tries to hurt her, or my sons, she will pay. I love them to much to let her get awau with this.... Now, how to explain this to Lacey....

*Lacey's POV*

"Nate! Stop it!" I screamed while laughing.

"No!" He yelled, then continued to tickle me. Ugh, how to get him off..... O!

"Ahhh! Nate I think my water broke!" I yelped in fake pain.

He looked worried and quickly jumped off me, I laughed and he realised I was faking, "Ohhh, bitch move!" He said playfully.

My mouth gaped and I converes my stomach as if I were covering the babies' ears. "POTTY MOUTH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He chuckled and I swear he had the laugh of a god. Ok, so im almost to my ninth month of pregnancy, and ever since I met Nate he's been my bestfriend, and my helper.

We've been joking around for a good 30 minutes when I hear the doorbell ring. I wonder who that could be? Probably one of Bens friends. "BEN!" I yell. He doesn't reply "BEEENNNNN!!!" Hes probably asleep. I go down and get the door, without looking I say "Come in, and hang on, I'll go get Ben." I say then turn to go, but someone catches my wrist. I turn to be met with the eyes I know oh-so well.

Asher.

He pulled me close and hugged tight, I hugged him back. That is, until I realized what I was doing. I pushed him off of me and asked "Why are you here?"

"Why am I here?" He repeated, "I'm here because I'm done playing Morgans games! I'm sick of us being apart! You mean so much to me, you're my light, my sun, the only reason I smile! You are carrying my sons, maybe not biologically, but mentally. Lacey, you're my life." He finished. I didn't know what to say, so I hugged hin close, and kissed him with all I had.

Finally, everything was right....

Until, "Lacey, who is he?" Nate called coming downs the stairs.

Oops.... Did I forget to mention Nate has feelings for me? Hehe, my bad...

--------------------------------------

So, I've decided that I will keep posting! I won't put this book on hold but there will be slow updates. I'm going to keep posting because, sure, I wish it were me, but its not... But I have a new crush :)  One problem? He thinks I have a boyfriend...

So yeah, that my life hows yours?

Emmaツ

xoxoxo