Chapter 10

A/N: Omigosh, you guys, I had this chapter, ready to upload, and guess what? It flipping deletes itself! Grrr, this might take awhile.

-------------------------------------

(Emberlynn's dream)

A littler version of me sat on an airplane with her head resting on a boy's shoulder who looked only to be a bit older than little her.

Suddenly the plane started to shake. All of the passengers started to scream and tell. Little me looked around confused. "Mummy? Daddy?" She called in a British accent.

"Baby, we are right here!" An older man who looked to be in his 30's came up and crushed little me to his chest.

"Mummy, whats happening?" The little boy sitting beside little me asked.

"Dylan, I can't explain what's happening, but I need you and Lacey to go hide with that lady over there, cover yourself with pillows, okay? I love you!" A beautiful looking women told us.

"But Mum-" Little me tried to say but was cut off by Dylan dragging little me with him. "Mummy! Daddy! No!" I screamed as the plane jerked and we hit the ground.

(Dream Over)

"Em!" Asher yelled, shaking me awake. "Em!" I sat up with a start.

"Are you alright?" He asks me, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

I shake my head and grab syne clothes then walk to the shower. I get in and get out, I dried my hair off and straightened it. I turned to feet dressed, and thankfully, I remembered my clothes this time. I get dressed and walk out and lay on Ashers bed.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about your dream?" He asks.

I shake my head and tell him what it was about. He just nods and holds me to his chest.

*Ring! Ring!*

My phone goes off. I answer it, "Hello?"

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?" My mother screeches through the phone.

"Well, it's not what you-" I try to say but she cuts me off.

"YOU SLUT! YOU BRING SHAME TO YOUR FAMILY! UGH!" She yells into my ear then I hear a *clank*, signaling she dropped the phone.

"Baby? Why is your mother screaming that you are pregnant?" My father picks up the phone and asks me.

"I am, but only because I was raped!" I say in a rush so I won't get yelled at.

"Oh. I'm so sorry Em. I'm gonna go calm your mother now." He says, we exchange good-byes and hang up. I'm still laying with Asher when the phone rings only minutes later. Asher answers this time. "Hello?....... Um, no, would you like me to get her?.... Ok...." He holds the phone out to me. "There are some people people on the phone, says their from the adoption agency.

I gulp nervously and take the phone, "Yes?" I ask.

A woman breaks down into sobs, "Oh my, we thought you were dead!"

"Um, who is this?" I ask slightly confused.

"Sweetie, we are your-"

-------------------------------------

A/N: Haha! First cliffy in the book! I will try and update soon, k? Anyways, just wanted to say I loved the dream at the beginning. Guys, I'm really sorry it's short, but as you know the original chapter deleted itself :/. But I hope you like it!

Love,

Emma

Xoxoxo