Chapter Seven

A/N: if I'm being real here, no clue what his chapter is, I just need to unblock my mind. It is pretty unrealistic but plz forgive me lmao I'll make up for it 💕🙏🏻

I woke up alone in my bed.

I went into my bathroom to wash my face and do my normal routine. As I came out of the bathroom I tied my hair in a bun. I noticed that there was quite a heavy storm since last night. I walked out into the living room to see a certain someone sleeping silently on my couch. I smiled at the sight of him. I decided to let him sleep on as I sat at the dining room table continuing my essay.

I was listening to Stormzy's  new song when it auto played to some other song named Friends with benefits by a dude named KSI. 

It was a pretty good song, I started listening to some other of his songs before seeing he looked exactly like that Jide guy I met a few weeks ago. 

I clicked on his channel and started going through his videos. Holy shit this was the exact same guy and he had like millions of subs.

 Simon had told me he lived with his friends in a house but not that one was super famous.

I started to go through his videos when there was one with Simon in it. 

I clicked on the link, I'll admit the video was hilarious but I mean I can't get mad if Simon didn't wanna tell me his friend was famous.

 I was about to click close tab when the Jide guy said he would leave their channels down below. Wait what? Simon has a channel? 

Curious, I opened up the tab, to see that this motherfucker had almost 5 million subs. 

I opened my mouth in shock. 

Simon has a fucking youtube channel and he didn't tell me? 

What the actual fuck, I open myself up to this guy and he didn't even tell me. Like I would get it if he didn't want to tell me at first but come one we've known each other for about a month now. 

We have talked to each other every day. And he wouldn't tell me where he worked and all.

 I stood up from my chair In disbelief and grabbed my keys before heading out the door. 

All I had was a white shirt and thin jacket but I continued to walk down the street.

I came back after an hour of clearing my head, but it just didn't work. As I opened the front door soaking wet, the first thing I saw was Simon waiting for me on the couch.

"Where did you go?" He asked with a croaky voice standing up and walking towards me.

"Why didn't you tell me." I asked pushing past him to take off my jacket.

"Tell you what?" The confused angry tone came out.

"You lied to me, you're a massive youtuber and you didn't even tell me." I stated storming into my room. 

I took of my soaking jacket to reveal a soaking wet white t shirt. Nice choice, wearing a white t shirt in the rain. 

I listened against the door to hear Simon sigh then close my front door.

Did he just give up like that? What he didn't even try and fight for me. 

I have been stabbed in the back so many times I've forgotten what it's like to have no wounds. It may have not been a big lie but trust issues are a big thing with me. I can't give my all to someone and then find out they never gave their all to me. Being fucked over isn't something fun. I don't get it, why do I feel like somethings been stolen from me when it wasn't even mine in the first place.

*skip to a few days later*

Simon sent me a couple of messages apologizing, I told him I forgave him but that I needed to finish my essay and that he should focus on YouTube first. I told the girls about what happened and they were all supportive and caring about it. 

I already finished my essay and to be honest it was not my best but that's not what's on my mind right now.

I was still feeling a little disheartened from the whole Simon thing. But now I was stood in front of his house in the pouring rain (cliche as fuck but it's London okay). I felt my phone vibrate in my hands.

*Sav 🙆🏾 sent you a message [8:35PM]*
Talk to him Y/N, you can't avoid him and I'm sure he has a good reason why he didn't tell you.

*You to Sav 🙆🏾 [8:36PM]*
Im starting to regret this plan.

I exited my conversation with Sav and pressed on my message with Simon. I was about to start typing when a I saw the three dots come up from his side of the conversation.

*Simon 💕 sent you a message [8:39PM]*
Hey

*You to Simon💕 [8:40PM]*
You busy right now?

*Simon 💕 sent you a message [8:40PM]*
No.

*You to Simon💕 [8:40PM]*
Come outside.

*Simon's POV*

What did she mean come outside. It was pouring like crazy outside. Did she not know I was at home? I walked down stairs to see Josh and Jide turn as sudden worried expressions filled their faces when I passed the kitchen. I went up to the front door and opened it to see a familiar face smiling at me.

"Y/N What are you doing here?" I asked in disbelief, shocked to see her outside my house.

"As much as I hate cliche things and this really feels like one. Im sorry." She replied shivering slightly, she was soaking and she waited out here for me. I gestured for her to come in and closed the door behind me.

*Y/N's POV*

Simon lead me up to his room and closed the door behind me as I took my jacket off. I was wearing black ripped jeans and a black Metallica shirt tucked in slightly. I looked around his room to see it was really spacious, bigger than mine by a ton. He had purple sheets on his queen sized bed and a complete gaming desk set up in front of it.

"Y/N?" Simon asked turning me around to face him.