17 ↑Choosing you↑

Rosa POV

Rosa POV

Choose,' the King demanded.

I felt myself hyperventilating from the decisions swirling around in my head as my eyes flickered between the two men standing in front of me, both silently begging with their own eyes.

How could I ever choose?

Because the truth was I loved both of them. My love for Damien had began right from the beginning- no matter if we were never fated as mates.

But no matter how long that love had lasted for, I knew my heart would always belong with Lucien. Maybe it was the bond of a true mate, maybe it was all those complex feelings that somehow made me complete. He'd charmed his way into my life right at the last minute, and Damien would never understand.

He refused to believe I'd found my true mate. He refused to believe that I was in love with someone else.

Lucien was it. I could never deny that, as much of an asshole he was to Damian. An egoistic, brooding, cocky man.

Yet I could put my hands down and have told you his love for me always came first, even if his entire world came crashing down.

I knew he'd always choose me.

So I chose him.

☁︎Okay yeh, a really short chapter, but I'm hoping it was worth it :)

Thanks again for reading//voting xo

Enjoy