14 ↑Sparks and Marks↑

Kole POV

Kole POV

Her words almost sent me over the edge. Those pink lips, now swollen kept murmuring the same words over and over again.

'Not yet,' I murmured with tease.

Myra's expression changed to one of confusion and annoyance, her lust clearly showing through. I smirked at her before she suddenly threw herself on top of me, my back lying flat on the bed and her eyes ablaze.

'Fuck you,' she huffed before ripping my shirt off with force and pressing her body against my hard one.

Oh.

I flipped her over in an instant, a fight for dominance. Two could play at that game.

'Gladly,' I growled, and noticed her eyes change from the blazing ember I knew, to a smouldering depth of pitch black.

There was no need to be nice anymore. We both knew what we wanted, and she was ready.

I cupped her face with two hands, slowly sucking on her neck before letting my canines sink into her delicious skin. Oh, how it tasted of honey, and everything sweet, just as her lips did.

A sudden intake of breath from my mate had my thoughts fill with worry as her sharp nails dug into my back. But her moans of pleasure that sounded after, relaxed my tense muscles. Licking her wounds clean, I pressed another kiss to the area, reassuring her she was okay.

'Fuck,' I breathed.

I found it hard not to take the beautiful Rose right then and there, staring beneath me with drowsy eyes and quick pants of breath escaping her plump lips.

I could see my mark drained most of the energy from her, so I wrapped her in my arms tightly and lay sideways while the palms of her hands rested against my bare chest, leaving a buzz of electricity to spiral through me.

Goddess, it was too much.

Look at the mark, Chase urged with awe.

I brushed Myra's silken hair away from her neck and took a sharp intake of breath from the beauty of it all.

'Is something wrong?' Her eyes fluttered open slowly as she faced me, trapped in my arms which were woven around her.

'So beautiful,' I murmured, still staring at my mark without a care if she knew what I was talking about.

I studied it, tracing my fingers along it, making her shiver beneath my touch.

A small golden crown embedded with black jewels formed into a tattoo over her smooth neck. But what made me frown slightly was how intricate the crown was and the jewel in the middle, right in the centre of the crown. A crimson red stone flickered, glowing intensely and sending sparks through my fingertips. 

Myra's small fingers flew to the permanent mark on her neck as she searched for an answer from me with worried eyes.

'Kole?'

With a hand, she brought me closer, pulling me by the neck and looking over. A slight gasp arose from her parted lips in astonishment- presumably from the mark that had formed.

'It's so bright,' she whispered.

Giving me a strange look, Myra shot out of bed, running to the mirror. There was no need to even switch the light on, because the glowing red could be seen even from where I lay.

As she continued to inspect her newly formed mark claimed by me, I rolled out of bed and walked towards the mirror to stand behind Myra. I turned my head to the side, finding the exact same tattoo with a red glow.

All of a sudden, she fell into my arms, breathing deeply from exhaustion. I picked her up in my arms, bringing her back to bed, and slipped my hands out from behind her once she was happily snoring away. Curling up beside my mate, I rested my chin above her head and wrapped my arms around her once more.

Tomorrow, a lot of questions were going to be asked.

But for now, I could revel in how she was mine, and I was hers.

'Sleep well, My Rose.'

☁︎Here's another chapter! Really hope this book is working out well...

Thanks for reading//voting xo

Enjoy