36 - Future

A/N: I'm sorry about the massive time skip. I'm wrapping this book up in a couple parts. I'm out of ideas and it's a good time to end it🙈

Jennifer's POV
The first day at Vidcon goes really smoothly as we just chill by the pool and chat. Simon and I suggest a big game of cards against humanity. It ends in fits of laughs and cards all over the floor after JJ won. A few hours of chatting and laughter go by and everyone heads for their rooms. I get changed into one of Conor's tops and underwear then climb into bed. I place my head on Conor's bare chest and scroll through my Twitter and Instagram whilst listening to his heartbeat. This is one of my favourite things.

*3 years later*
"I love you Jennifer Maynard." Conor says to me whilst relaxing on the couch after the antics of our wedding yesterday. It was the most perfect thing ever, our two boys Tucker and Noah looked so handsome in their suits, my sisters looked amazing in their bridesmaids dresses and I had the wedding dress of my dreams.
We decided to vlog the whole thing and I'm still yet to edit it and make it perfect. I upload a photo of Conor and I onto Instagram and Twitter with the caption: Yesterday was the third most surreal day of my life (the first two being my boys being born). I married the love of my life and am now officially a Maynard. I'm so excited for the future and all the memories I will get to make with Conor and our growing family. Never did I imagine that I would be 28 and married to the man of my dreams with two amazing boys. I love my life and everyone in it. Thank you for making yesterday so special everybody😊 Feeling very lucky today❤️ @ConorMaynard

 Thank you for making yesterday so special everybody😊 Feeling very lucky today❤️ @ConorMaynard

I posted another straight after and captioned: Also... Thank you @CasparLee , @Joe_Sugg and @Anna_Maynard for the venue choice❤️ It's beautiful and everything I could have ever dreamed

 Thank you @CasparLee , @Joe_Sugg and @Anna_Maynard for the venue choice❤️ It's beautiful and everything I could have ever dreamed✨

"Now we're married I think it's time we moved." Conor says. Cuddling me under one arm and Loyal under the other.
"Really? I like this house." I reply looking up at him.
"I don't know. We've lived here for 4 years. I think it's time to start afresh."
"Okay. Get on Zoopla then." I laugh. "And if you get a new house can I have something." I ask.
"You could have the whole world if you wanted it, what is you desire my love?" He says over enthusiastically which makes us both laugh.
"I want another baby." I smirk.
"Anything for you gorgeous." He smiles. "You want a little girl don't you?"
"Yeah." I giggle and he lays me down on the couch and kisses me.
"Let's make a fucking baby then." He laughs attacking my neck with kisses. (I would write smut here but it's awkward af lol)

After Conor and I have our 'fun' I start to make lunch for the boys and us. I place some food in a bowl for Loyal and watch him scoff it down like we haven't feed him in weeks. I make grilled cheese sandwiches and salad for the four of us and set it down on the dining room table along with some tropical juice. The boys run downstairs when I call them to say lunch is ready. They race down their food and run outside to play. Conor and I follow them and watch them play on the swings and the slide.
"I love you Jennifer Maynard." Conor whispers whilst holding me close.
"I love you Conor Maynard." I smile up at him.

A/N: I'm sorry it's short🙈