27 - Let's Start A Life Together

Jennifer's POV
Jack and I are heading down to Brighton today as Zoe had her baby girl Ella 1 month ago.
"Zoe!" I said giving her a hug. "I've missed you."
"I've missed you too, come in." She says opening the door wider and letting us in.

We meet Ella and they meet Tucker and we talk until around 5pm. Zoe and I start to work on some new designs, mostly men's clothes. We also put down some ideas for some shoes, accessories and handbags.
"Jenn can I talk to you?" Zoe asks putting her pen down.
"Of course, shoot." I reply turning my chair more to her.
"Alife has been acting different ever since Ella came along." She sighs. "It's like this ain't what he wanted."
"Awh hunny, I'm sure he's just nervous he'll make a mistake or he's new to this, he doesn't know what he's doing. They don't give you a starters manual at the hospital."
"I'm sure you're right Jenn. I'm just overreacting." She half smiles.

Jack's POV
"I don't know it's just not really how I envisioned my life. I'm still so young." Alfie confessed.
"I know it's scary Alfie but you have to understand this is a thing you're going to have for life, it's not just a temporary thing." I say back.
"I know I just need to suck it up and be a man."

Jenn and Zoe come back in and we all decide to head back to London. Zoe, Alfie and Ella get in Zoe's car and Jenn, Tucker and I get in Jenn's car.
"You know, I've been thinking about getting another car." Jenn says.
"I swear you haven't even had this one for a year." I say back
"I know but I want more of a sporty car just for the fun yanno?"
"Well what you thinking?"
"Like an Audi R8 Coupe."
"Joe would be jealous." I laughed as that's his dream car.

Once we reach London we invite Caspar, Joe and Conor round and decide to film some main channel videos. We do a massive q and a for Jenn's channel, a Youtuber whispers for Joe's, the voting game for Alfie's, guess the song for Conor's, A best friend vs Girlfriend for mine also announcing that Jenn and I are back together. And finally, Jenn and I do the 'brain freeze challenge for Caspar's channel. Jenn is so confident about her body even though she's just had a baby, but don't get me wrong her body looks amazing, so she puts on a bikini from 'Zenn' and I just strip to my boxers.

 Jenn is so confident about her body even though she's just had a baby, but don't get me wrong her body looks amazing, so she puts on a bikini from 'Zenn' and I just strip to my boxers

After many shouts from Jenn and I once we get in the bath full of ice Caspar starts the questions.
"Which brand of maths deals with angles and triangles?" Caspar asked.
"Geometry." Jenn shouts so sure of her answer.
"No Jenn it's Trigonometry." I say.
"Jack's right but I'll have to take your first answer sorry guys." Caspar laughed.
"What city's nickname is 'The Big Pineapple?" He asks.
"Caspar Lee." I shout in pain as the ice is really getting to me now. Jenn just laughs along with everyone else.
"Wrong, Honolulu."
After 7 more questions we finally get one right. At this point it was getting too cold and we were pretty sure it was unsafe by now so he asked a real easy question.
"This one is for Jack only, what is Jenn's Twitter name?"
"Jennifer underscore Chase YT." I say and Caspar claps.
Jenn and I jump out the bath shivering as Conor covers us both in tin foil. (I actually wrote this before Caspar uploaded his video yesterday. Like wtf, I can see the future😂)

Half an hour later we are all dried up and all
The boys leave leaving Me, Jenn, Alfie, Zoe and the babies.
"I bought this film the other day and was saving to to watch it with you guys." Jenn says picking up a DVD from the messy coffee table.
"Oh I've been wanting to see this for so long." Zoe says snuggling up to Alfie and Ella.
"What is it?" Alfie asks.
"It's called Miss You Already." Jenn says putting it into the DVD slot on the TV.

Jenn comes and cuddles with me after putting Tucker to sleep. I throw a blanket over the two of us and enjoy the film. At the end the two girls are crying their eyes out and Alfie and I even let out a little tear.
"Awh, Jack's crying." Jennifer teases wiping a tear from my face.
"I wasn't, There was just something in my eye" I say trying to defend myself.
"Yeah, tears." She laughs kissing me on the cheek.
We all head to bed at around 10 as there are two babies in the house and we all know it will be an early start.

"Jenn?" I ask as we are relaxed in bed and she has her head rested on my chest scrolling through her Twitter.
"Yeah?" She replies putting her phone to the side and looking up at me.
"Let's start a life together, like buy a house that our kids can grow up in, get a dog or a cat. Do the normal family stuff." I say smiling at the thought of having a perfect little family with the girl I love.
"Okay, let's do that." She smiles. "I love you Jack."
"I love you too Jennifer." I whisper as I play with the ends of her hair slowly falling asleep.