15 - On One Condition

Conor's POV
Jenn and I walk along the beach just talking about anything and everything. She starting to get tired and her back is starting to ache so we sit down on the soft sand.
"Conor, what am I gonna do? I have to go back and live with that twat." She says resting her head on my shoulder.
"You don't have to. Come live with me until things are sorted. You can stay as long as you need and so can little man." I smile back.
"Are you sure, I'm a lot to handle." She chuckles.
"I'm sure, I want to help. Even though he's my brother, I'm not sticking up for him."
"Thank you Conor." She smiles at me. I'm going to be honest, she beautiful when she smiles. Well she's beautiful anyway. I feel so bad for her. "I'm tired can we head back?" She asks and I nod helping her stand up. As soon as we start to walk off her phone rings and as she soon sees its Jack and hangs up. I do the same a few moments later. I really don't want to talk with him either, especially when I'm with Jenn.

Jack's POV
"What do you need help with?" Lydia asks. Gosh I hate her, just hearing her voice makes me feel guilty.
"I need you to get one of the others to talk to me." I say tears falling down my cheeks.
"They really don't want to talk to you, and to be honest neither do I."
"What the fuck Lydia? You got me in this fucking mess you bitch." I shout.
"Bye Jack, kisses." She says and hangs up. I can feel the anger building up inside me so I decide to head back to the hotel before I do something really stupid.
Once I reach the hotel I luckily don't pass anyone on the way up I go straight into my room and slam the door. I stand behind it and just cry, letting everything out. Jenn then comes out of the bathroom looking shocked.
"Jenn, please hear me out." I sob and a single tear falls from her right eye onto her cheek. "Jennifer, I love you. I've never fucked up so bad in my life. I regret everything I ever did wrong to you. I want to be there for my son and you. I love you so much, I've never loved anyone like I love you. Please give me one last chance. I beg you Jenn. Don't leave me." I say my voice cracking at the last part. She just stands there staring at me with no emotion on her face, only tears.
"On one condition Jack." She whispers but just loud enough so I can hear.
"What that princess, I'll do anything." I say walking towards her and to my surprise she doesn't back away.
"We go home and you stay with me until the day I have this baby." Jenn says with more confidence than before.
"Of course, I'll stay with you until and forever after you have this baby. Our baby." I smile for what feels like the first time in a long time. She reaches out and hugs me. I feel a rush of love rush around my body. She's mine again, she'll always be mine. I won't fuck it all up again. I'll be there for her and our son.

I start to pack up our things as she sits down on the bed watching some YouTube videos. Hearing her laugh is my favourite thing. I smile at the sight of her and continue packing the last of our things. I text Conor and Anna telling them we're leaving and to tell the others as we don't want to explain just yet, we just want to get out of here and go home to London as soon as possible.
"Thank you Jack, I love you." She smiles giving me a kiss.
"I love you more." I smirk.
"Hmm, don't think so Maynard." She winks picking up her handbag from the side and I follow her out the door with the two suitcases.

Jennifer's POV
When we finally arrive home after a long flight it's about 4am in London and I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

I wake up to the sound of someone messing around me the kitchen. "Oh shit." I hear as something drops on the floor. I laugh to myself and turn on my phone and go on Twitter. I've already updated to tell everyone that I'm not attending Vidcon any longer as I 'don't feel all the stress is good for me and I'm having a hard time with my back.' I don't want to lie to all our viewers but it's honestly none of their business what happened with Jack and I.
"Good morning gorgeous." Jack says walking in with two plates of a full English breakfast. I smile at his cuteness and effort put into this. I take one of the plates and set it on my lap. Jack joins me in bed and starts to cut up a fried egg.
"Thank you." I smile at him.
"Anything for you." He says back and kisses my temple.

A/N: HEY! Two updates I'm a row, aren't you lucky?😂 Do you think Jenn forgave Jack to fast or does he deserve a second chance? Let me know😏
Thank you to everyone who's read so far and I'll see you soon😴🔫