34 - Thank You Joe

Jack's POV
Jenn couldn't have gone far. I get in the range and drive off down the road to look for her. I find her walking loyal slowly down the road about 4 blocks down. I pull up next to her and call her name, making her jump.
"Fucks sake Jack." She says holding her hand to her heart.
"Sorry babe." I say laughing.
"Don't fucking babe me." She spits back shocking me.
"Woah, what?" I say confused as hell.

Jennifer's POV
*An hour prior*

Negative. Negative. Thank fuck. I let out a sigh of relief and throw the tests in the outside bin so nobody would find them. I head in Jack's room and scroll through my social medias and I smile hearing the three Maynards recording in Anna's room. A text comes through from Joe.

Sugg: Hey Jenn
Jenn: Hey Joseph, you okay?
Sugg: yeah... Um there's something I need to show you though.
Jenn: oh no. What is it?
Sugg: I'm so sorry.
Jenn: ???
Sugg:

Sugg: I'm so sorry

Sugg: I'm so sorry. I caught it in the club last week.
Jenn: no.
Jenn: wtf
Sugg: You deserved to know, I'm sorry.
Jenn: no don't be sorry. Thank you Joe
Sugg: do you need a chat?
Jenn: maybe later
Sugg: I'll be here ❤️❤️

How could he do this? Again? That was 100% him. I need to get away from this house. Hearing the laugh come from next door that made me smile and my heart flutter a few minutes ago now made me sick. I pick up Loyal's lead and head out the door with him.

*An hour later*
"Don't fucking babe me." I say.
"Woah, what?" Jack asks.
"You know. Maybe in another life you wouldn't be an asshole. And maybe in another life we would have a perfect relationship, and none of this would happen. I told myself one last chance, you blew it Jack. I'm heading back to the house getting my stuff, my child, my car, my dog and leaving. Okay?" I say. His eyes are brimming with tears but I just don't look. He gets out the car and motions his hands for me to get in it.
"Take your car, your dog, your child, your stuff. I'm not arguing the fact I fucked up. I'm sorry and that's all there is to it." He says weakly. He hands me the keys and our skin touches briefly. My heart skips a beat like it does every time he touches me but I ignore it and drive off with Loyal in the passenger seat. I look in the rear view and see him following, hands in his pockets, slowly walking behind the car and soon out of eyesight.

Conor insists on coming back with me after I explain what's happened to everyone and apologising to his parents for making him feel this way. They say it's okay because he messed up and broke my heart. I take Tucker, Loyal and my bags and put them in the boot and Conor straps his son into his car seat. HIS son. Not Jack's. Conor drives us back to the house Jack and I share. I don't know what I'm going to do with his stuff. I'll get Conor to take it to him, wherever he stays. I don't care honestly.
'This is my version.' Comes on on my Spotify playlist and I turn it up and we both sing to it. I fiddle with the ring on my finger until a wave of anger comes over me and I take off and chuck it out the window into the green of the countryside.
"That feel good?" Conor asks.
"Fuck yes." I laugh and sing along to something more upbeat.

*1 year later*
I sit on a deck chair in the back garden watching Conor chase our 2 year old around the garden. A lot has happened in the past year. I'm a full time VS model, I've reached 10 million subscribers and revived my diamond play button yesterday, Conor and I have been together for 8 months and I've seen Jack once. We've agreed to forget there was ever an us and get along as friends. Even though he was my first love, I'll try and forget it happened.

"That kid can run for bloody England." Conor laughs coming over and sitting beside me. I laugh too seeing him out of breath.
"Oh my gosh Conor, give me your hand." I say taking his hand and placing it over my small baby bump. I can feel the baby moving for the first time.
"That's so cute." Conor says smiling like an idiot. "I can't wait."
"Neither can I. This is so perfect." I reply smiling up at him.
"I love you." He says.
"I love you too." He leans down and kisses me.

"Mummy, come here." Tucker shouts excitedly and I sigh getting up from my chair.
"What is it darling?" I ask walking across the garden.
"Look." Tucker says pointing to a giant spider.
"Oh my god." I say backing away from it. I fucking hate spiders. "Conor, come here oh my god." I say and he rushes over and laughs when he sees what I was freaking about.
"It's just a spider baby." He laughs.
"Please get it out my garden before I kill it." I say.
"Fine fine." He says and picks it up. He pretends to throw it at me which makes me scream and him and Tucker laugh. He finally throws it over the fence and into the woods that are behind the house.
"Thank you." I sigh. "And that's not funny Conor." I say hitting him lightly.
"Mummy can we go in the pool now?" Tucker asks already over the spider.
"Sure." I say and take off his top as he's already in swim shorts. Conor helps him jump I into the pool and I take my top and shorts off to reveal the bikini underneath and join them in the pool.

This is what a real family feels like. I love it so much. I'm happy. I wake up with a smile on my face everyday. This is the life I want. I lay back in the pool and listen to the birds and Tucker and Conor splashing about. Suddenly a big splash covers my face and body and two laughs follow it.
"Oh it's on boys." I laugh and throw a big splash Conor's way.

A/N: HEYY. I'm so nervous to put this chapter out there but hope you enjoyed. Just putting it out there. This isn't the end of this book.😄 there is probably going to be another 5-8 parts🙌🏼
I also have over 50k views which is insane so thank you so much❤️❤️