20 - More Meaningful

Josh's POV
I'm going to be honest here but I do kind of have a crush on Jenn. I know she's with Jack and they're having a baby but I can't really help it. She absolutely gorgeous and has an amazing personality. I feel so bad for her because Jack is being a asshole towards her. She's 35 weeks pregnant and he doesn't seem to care. I told her she can stay here until things are okay again.
I click onto the video we filmed for my channel and scroll through the comments.

'I know she's with Jack but look at the way Josh and Jenn look at each other #OTP'
'Is is bad I ship Jenn and Josh so hard?'
'Jenn is so beautiful omgg'
'Who else was staring at Jenn's tits the whole time?'

The last one makes me laugh as its the only comment any of us get when we have a girl on our channel. The first two are kind of cute but I know Jack won't be happy with the comments. I close my laptop and grab some breakfast. Jenn come into the kitchen and looks like she's been crying.
"Jenn what's wrong?" I ask straight away.
"Look." She say weakly and shoves her phone on the table in front of me. It's a text from Jack.

'Hey Jennifer. Ik you'll hate to hear this but I'm going to New York for 2 weeks with Conor, Andrea, Arden and Will. Just need some time to destress before Tucker gets here. Sorry. Love you, goodbye.'

"For fuck sake. What's wrong with him?" I ask and she just shrugs. "You're welcome to stay here until he's back." I smile which makes her smile.
"Thank you so much. I'll have to go to the apartment to get some stuff but I'll do that later."
"Alright."
"What if Tucker comes before Jack's back?" She asks more worried now.
"Don't worry we'll take care of you and get you to hospital and stuff."
"But it'll take him over 7 hours to get home."
"I know but you need to think positively okay?" I say and she gives me a hug. "Anyway we were all going to go play football today but we can stay in if you like or you could come along, we could teach you some stuff?"
"Just to tell you now, I'm shit at football. But it would make a funny video." She giggles grabbing some water from the fridge. "But can we go to my apartment first? I'm still in yesterday's vest and leggings." She explains and I nod getting up from my chair to get changed.

Jennifer's POV
Josh is so helpful, and kind of cute but we won't talk about that right now. Him and I are headed back to mine and Jack's apartment to collect a few of my things. When I walk into the apartment it looks and feels so bare for some reason. I go into the bedroom and realise most but not all of Jack's stuff isn't here. It's because he's on holiday right? Has to be. I grab a bunch of clothes, hair products, makeup and bathroom stuff, put them in a bag and then get back into my car. I go up to the spare room and get changed whilst the 4 boys wait for me downstairs.

 I go up to the spare room and get changed whilst the 4 boys wait for me downstairs

"You can't play football in boots Jennifer." Manny points out.
"Well does it look like I'd own a pair of football boots?" I laugh.
"Do you have trainers or something?" Simon asks.
"Yeah, I'll go put them on." I say jogging back up the two flights of stairs which leaves me exhausted.
-
"Hey guys, so today I'm joined by Josh, JJ, Simon, Vikk, Tobi and Manny and they are going to attempt to teach me how to play football." I say.
"Just be careful Jenn. And for the love of god please don't fall." Josh says placing a ball in front of me. It makes me smile how much he cares.
I kick the ball and it goes just to the left of the goal. With a few go's I'm getting it in the goal and, in my eyes I'm doing pretty good.
After they show me a few more shots it's starts to rain so we decide to end the video and head to Nandos.

Josh's POV
"So what's going on with you and Jack?" I ask as Jenn came to chill in my room for a bit.
"I don't even know at this point Josh." She sighs. I can see the sadness in her eyes. This boy is breaking her heart.
"We're always here if you need a chat and if I'm honest he's still the same as when he met you." I explain sitting down next to her.
"Like what?"
"A player."
"We were both players." She says.
"No. He still is. You've grown up." She rests her head on my shoulder and sighs once again.
"Thank you but do you think he'll be there for Tucker and I?" Jenn asks rubbing her stomach slightly. It's odd to think there is a human being in there.
"If I'm honest, I don't know. But you have some amazing friends Jenn, we are all here to help you with whatever you need." I say wrapping my arm around her waist in hopes she doesn't reject it and she doesn't.
Jennifer's POV
He looks right into my eyes and smiles slightly. It's at this moment I truly consider how attractive he really is. I risk it and bring myself upwards towards his face and he soon clocks on and does the same. Our lips meet and his kiss is softer than Jack's, more meaningful.

A/N: HEYY! You might hate me right now lol. Sorry not sorry.