Ch. 8

You and (B/F/N) walked next door from the gang's house to yours, to find that the door was open a crack. You walked up to the door slowly, (B/F/N) inching close as ever behind you. Suddenly, you both heard a loud crash and arguing inside.

"What the hell? Andrew, didn't I tell you to stay outside and look out for anyone!"

"But Max scared me so I ran inside!"

"People could've heard us!"

"Oh please, no one's home anyways. It was worth it, hah."

You raised an eyebrow.

"I'm going in." You gave a heads up to (B/F/N).

"But they might hurt you..." She/He warned.

"You stay out here. If you hear me scream, go call the gang, alright?"

You opened the front door slowly, trying not to make any noise. You looked around, not seeing the intruders anywhere in the living room. You heard some noises from upstairs.

'They must be ransacking our rooms...' You clicked your tongue.

You went over to one of the small closets in the living room and grabbed your bat. You slowly made your way upstairs, and into your room.

You saw three men, going through all your stuff. They were all turned away from you, giving you the perfect advantage to knock one out, then another, and another.

Being a person to take chances, you ran up to one, swinging the bat in a fast pace. You hear a clunk, as his head and the bat collided. The other two men whipped their heads around, glaring at you.

You tried to make a run for it, but failing, tripping over something like that shit cliché in the movies. You heard the two men chuckle as they walked up to you.

"Stay back!" You yelled.

One of the guys pulled out a syringe and quickly stabbed it inside your forearm. The last thing you could make out before blacking out was him saying :

"Goodnight, princess."

===

Bonus :

(B/F/N) : //runs over to the gang's house and kicks the door down// GUYS HOLY FUCK-

===

WELL.

That's all I got, so much for ideas.

Time to go find the bleach...

Cringeworthii, out.