Ch. 7

Small Key :

(F/F) = Favorite Flavor

===

After you, Tom, and Tord had your little talk, you all headed to the mall. This time in separate cars.

Once you all got there, Edd decided to make groups instead of having all of us together at once. Knowing that some of us wanted to go to different stores at a time.

"I'll take (Y/N)." Tord says, putting an arm around your waist. You don't really say anything, you just look away and blush a bit.

Tom pushes him away.

"You're making her/him uncomfortable. I can take you around, (Y/N). If you want, of course."

Tom and Tord started bickering again and you got pretty annoyed.

"Will you two shut up??" You shouted a bit.

They both turned their attention to you, staring in awe, since you were mostly quiet letting (B/F/N) speak for you.

"Look, uh...Why don't we just have groups of three. Tom, Tord, you're with me. The others can go off on their-"

You looked over to see that Edd, Matt, and (B/F/N) had already ran off together.

"-Own."

"I guess this'll do." Tord says, wrapping his arm around you again.

Tom growls at him, Tord smirks.

'This is gonna be a long day.' You thought to yourself.

---

Soon enough, you three had already went to stores, either window shopping, or actually buying something.

You had decided to take a break in the food court, maybe get some ice cream walking there.

Getting to the ice cream shop, you asked the other two what they wanted.

"Hey, do you guys want anything?"

"I can pay for myself y'know..." Tord says.

"Yeah, same for me." Tom agrees.

"I can pay." You insist. "It's fine, okay?"

"But-"

"No buts, my dude. I'm paying. What do you want?"

"I...Fine. Rocky road then, cone." Tord answers.

"...Cookie dough, cone." Tom sighs.

"Alright. (F/F), rocky road, and cookie dough, all in cones please." You tell the cashier.

"That'll be (whatever price lol)."

===

After getting the ice cream, you all went to sit down at one of the tables. You talked with both of the boys a bit, when it suddenly got quiet between you three. You just sat there in the awkward silence, eating ice cream.

"So...Should we go find the others now?"

"Eh." Tom shrugs.

You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket so you went to get it, dropping your ice cream in the process.

"Damn." You frown.

Tord laughs a bit at your reaction.

"You can have mine if you want."

"I-I'm fine."

"Oh come on, taste it al least."

"...Alright, fine."

You licked it, and it tasted good. Not very surprising though. Tord smiled at you.

And you thought for a moment.

...

Did he just...

Trick you into an indirect kiss?

"Tord..." You said, your voice dripping with venom. He looked at you, worriedly.

"Uhhh (Y/N)? Haha..."

Tom sitting there smirking, he knew Tord would get it. But still jealous at the fact they indirectly kissed.

You looked over at him, you face said happy but your aura said infuriated.

Tord laughed nervously and scooted away from you.

"You sneaky asshole..." You say, cracking your knuckles.

"N-no need to get feisty about all this..."

TIMESKIP LOL

You, Tom, and Tord had met up with the others and started your way to the car. Of course, they questioned why Tord was beaten up, but you said nothing, and Tom just laughed.

Edd had told you to go to his house for a movie. And maybe a sleepover.

You and (B/F/N), of course, agreed, and went to your house to pick up clothes and such.

===

'N that's all for this chapter.

Hope you liked it~

hhhhhHHHHHH

Cringeworthii, out.