Ch. 3

"Oh, hello! You must be our new neighbors!" The man in a green hoodie says.

"Yes, we are actually." (B/F/N) replies. "I hope we aren't bothering you, we just wanted to come over and say hello."

"Not at all!" Another man in a purple hoodie and a green over coat says.

"Edd, who's at the do-" A man in a red hoodie says, quickly interrupted by the purple one.

"They're our new neighbors!"

"New neighbors, huh." A man in a blue hoodie walks up to the door. You look up at him to see he has no eyes. You stood there, mesmerized. You realized you were staring, and he did too.

"'Sup." He says.

"Hey." You reply.

There was a bit of an awkward silence with just all of you standing there.

"Oh! How rude, we haven't told you our names!" (B/F/N) blurts out.

"I'm (B/F/N), and this is-"

"(Y/N)." You interrupt.

"Well, I'm Edd, the one in the purple's Matt, the red one is Tord, and the one with no eyes is Tom."

"Hm." You nod.

"Nice to meet you." (B/F/N) says.

You all talked for quite a while, about why you moved there, about hobbies, stuff of that sort. (B/F/N) suddenly stands up.

"Ah, I'm sorry. We've out stayed our visit here...I hope we weren't a bother."

"Not one bit. It was nice having you over." Edd says. "Say, we should all go somewhere tomorrow! Maybe as a welcoming, y'know?"

"That's...a good idea actually. It could be really fun." You look over to (B/F/N). "How about it?"

"Of course!"

===

HHH Another short one. This is probably gonna reoccur with other chapters, haha.

Third chappy!

I'm actually surprised this is getting reads.

._. Anyways,

Cringeworthii, out.