Ch. 5

Thanks to @DatChocolateQueen for an idea for this chapter :)

===

You woke up, feeling refreshed. You looked around, this wasn't you're room. Remembering the events from last night, you sighed.

As you were about to get up, the door suddenly opens very quickly, and someone tackles you to the floor.

"Ugh...What the hell?"

You look up, Tord.

"What're you doing?" You asked.

"Uhh...Sorry." He apologized.

He got rolled off of you and you got up as well. Dusting yourselves off, you looked to the door seeing an upset Tom.

"Ahem. Breakfast's ready. You two should come downstairs." He says.

"Alright--"

Tord put his arm around your shoulders and pushed you close to him. You looked at him, and he turned his face away a bit.

"...Tord?"

"Let's go eat breakfast."

"...Sure."

You walked to the kitchen, still having Tord's arm around you. Tom following behind you both, not knowing he was glaring at Tord.

You all sat down at the table, you in the middle of Tom and Tord. It made you a little uncomfortable, the way they were acting towards you.

From the first time you've seen Tord, you know he could've been a flirt. Tom, you could  tell he was kinda closeted.

You and Edd had a talk about them before, at the amusement park.

~~~Flaaaaaaaaashbaaaaaaack~~~

You and Edd were waiting in line for one of the roller coasters.

"Hey, what do you think of my friends?" Edd asked you.

"Tom, Tord, and Matt?"

"Who else?"

"Right. Well, I like them, I guess."

"Who's your favorite?"

"Favorite? I don't have a favorite."

"Huh...Well I think two of them are pretty attracted to you."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, Tom 'n Tord. Tom usually keeps to himself when there are new people. Tord too."

"That so..."

"Also seems like (B/F/N)'s took a liking to Matt."

"That one's pretty obvious."

"Haha, yeah."

~~~End of Flashback~~~

You were all finished eating and went to watch TV together. Sitting in the middle of Tom and Tord again.

After a few minutes, Edd walked into the kitchen, probably to grab some cola. But he then called Tom and Tord over. They looked at each other, and walked into the kitchen.

-Edd's POV-

(Y/N), Tom, and Tord walked into the kitchen together. The two seem really clingy to her/him ever since yesterday. (Y/N) took a seat, Tom sat on her left, Tord went to the right.

We were finished eating and (Y/N) went to sit on the couch, Tom and Tord, of course, following behind.

Again, her/him being in the middle of them on the couch. I went into the kitchen to grab some cola, but just as I was about to leave I though I'd have a talk with Tom and Tord. So I called them into the kitchen.

I knew something was going on. And I also knew it wouldn't end up very well, especially for (Y/N).

"Is there something you wanted, Edd?" Tord asked me.

"Y'know, you two aren't very good at hiding the fact that you're both after (Y/N)." I stated.

"What?!" They yelled in unison.

"How'd you find out?" Tom asked, clearly surprised. "You better not tell her/him."

"Don't worry, I won't. But I'm just concerned."

"About what?" Tord asks.

"About you, Tom, and (Y/N) of course. If she likes one of you, the other will get hurt. If she doesn't like either of you, you'll both get hurt."

"I guess that's true..." Tord's eyes fall to the ground.

"But what if she likes both of us?" Tom leans against the wall and takes a swig of alcohol from his flask. "What'll happen then?"

"I...don't know." I said, unsure of what would actually happen.

He has a point. If she ends up liking them both, will they just agree with it? Or will they fight? It leaves me wondering...

"Is that all?" Tom snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I guess so."

We all walk back into the living room, (B/F/N) and Matt missing.

"Where're the others?" I ask (Y/N).

She/He shrugs.

"They went out to buy something they said."

"Oh..."

Tom and Tord sit in their earlier spots and I sit on the smaller couch beside it and we began watching TV again.

===

Aaaaand that's another chapter done.

I'm (obviously) thinking of making (B/F/N) and Matt a thing, so sorry to those who love Matt! But how about Edd? I dunno.

i cri evry tiem

Cringeworthii, out.