1

🚹Diego🚹

I thought that my first relationship was going to be forever. I thought our love was going to last forever. Apparently fairy tales are full of bullshit.

When we she broke up with me, I was depressed. To the point of suicide? No. But to the point where I knew that another relationship won't work out? Yes. I wished that there was a time machine so I can go back in time and fix everything I fucked up.

I spent a whole year getting over her. A whole fucking year. It helped when my dad passed his company to me and now I owned it. It showed me that I can't be tied down to more than one girl. I need to get my name out there.  Be able to be famous.

So here I am. In my office, looking at a magazine. It had me on the front and a picture of my girl from my date last night. Brianna Moore. She's the best model in Miami. I had the chance to get her on a date and fuck her. It boosted up my popularity and hers.

As I continued to read there was a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said roughly. My assistant, Will, came in.

"Sir. I've got some good news and bad news." He said. I put down the magazine and looked at him.

"What can it be now?" I asked angry already.

"So do you want that good news or the bad news first?" He asked sitting in the chair across from me. I glared at him and he immediately stood up.

"Good News." I said sitting back in my chair.

"OK. So Mr. Brown's company took us up on our deal. He gave us his company in Thailand and Rio." He said. I smiled and clapped my hands.

"Great. I'll write them a check." I said. Then he scratched the back of his neck and shifted from side to side.

"What is it now?"

"Well, Anthony Waters just brought a bigger company, bigger than Mr. Brown's. He made him an awesome deal and he just got it on Russia and Germany." He said. My hands balled into fists as I slammed them down on the desk.

"Damn it. How did he know that we were trying to get Mr. Brown's company?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Damn it. But you know what it's alright. By the end of this year, my company is gonna make three times more than his ever did." I stated.

"Sir if you don't mind my input, I think he's cheating the businesses he's buying. I just don't know why, but I know there is." He said rubbing his chin. I looked at him and smiled

"Well look into that now. I want you to give them this check and get back to work. You've probably missed about three thousand call already." I said. I gave him the check and he rushed out.

"Bethany come to my office." I shouted through the intercom. She ran in, notebook in hand waiting for my directions like a good assistant.

"Yes sir?" She said. I smiled.

"I need you to plan a party for me. A big party. It's happening Saturday and-"

"SATURDAY? YOU EXPECT ME TO HAVE THIS ALL DONE BY SATURDAY? THAT'S TWO DAYS AWAY!" She yelled cutting me off. Her face then went ghostly white and her bottom lip trembled.

"Did you just yell at me?" I asked. She shook her head

"I WANT A GOD DAMN ANSWER. NOW!" I yelled at her.

"N-no sir. I d-didn't." She said.

"That's what I thought. Make sure you have food, drinks. Mostly champagne or wine. We will use the ball room I bought. Make sure you send out invitations. And get decorations." I said picking up my phone.