"Okay," Isadora said, scooting closer to me. "I love you, too. But if you ever sneak off to a party again and drink, I won't love you."

       "Are you threatening me?" I asked.

       "Yes."

       "Wow," I said. "You're nice."

       Isadora looked at me with a smile before leaning down and pressing her lips on mine. She then pulled away, making me pout. "Why'd you pull away?" I asked in a whiny voice.

       "Because you just woke up and you have morning breath," Isadora said. "And you taste like alcohol and I hate alcohol."

       "Right, because that's why we first slept together," I said. "Because we were drunk. Because you hate alcohol."

       "I hate you," she said. "And I'm not kissing you until you do something about your breath."

       I shrugged, sitting up and opening the drawer on my nightstand. I pulled out a breath mint from a container, popped it into my mouth, and swirled it around for a few moments before spitting it out into the garbage can. I then moved to Isadora, quickly pressing my lips on hers before she could even do anything.

       I hovered over her, moving my lips against hers slowly. I thought she would have pulled away, but she didn't. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer as my hips pressed into hers. I moved my lips away from her lips and to her neck, kissing it softly. Isadora giggled at that, something she normally did when I kissed her neck and I loved it so much.

       There was a sudden knock at the bedroom door, and quite loudly too. I pulled away. "What?" I asked.

       "There's breakfast on the table," Seb said on the other side of the door.

       "We're kind of busy here," I said. "We were about to get things on, so thanks for interrupting."

       Isadora slapped my shoulder. "No, we weren't."

       "Oh, so you were leading me on?" I asked, though in a joking way. "I was really looking forward to the shower sex."

       Isadora chuckled, kissing my cheek before moving out from under me and walking out of the bedroom. I flopped back down on the bed, not feeling hungry at all. That and I was mad that Isadora was depriving me of shower sex.

       Skittles, my dog, trotted into the room and hopped onto my bed, even though he was almost a year old and quite big. Oh well. I liked big dogs. Their bites hurt a lot more so I could send him after my enemies.

       Skittles laid down beside me, his chin resting on my stomach. I scratched behind his ears and he looked at me before he started licking my face.

       "Gross!" I said, wiping my face. "You got dog slobber all over me."

       Skittles just barked happily before jumping off my bed, walking in three circles before laying on the ground.

       I closed my eyes and rested for a bit before Isadora came back in and laid down beside me. "Shower sex?" I asked.

       "I swear, if you ask that one more time, I will slap you," she said.

       "Ooh, that sounds kinky," I said. "Can we try it?"

       "I hate you so much at times," she said. "Stop being so...."

       "Annoying?"

       "No, sexual," she said. "It's...."

       "Annoying?"

       "Yes, that time it's annoying," she said.

       I rolled over so I was laying on my stomach. "I have a very serious quesion," I said. "You don't have to answer it if you don't want to."

       "That does sound serious," she said. "What is it?"

       "If you had to choose between being eaten alive by lions or having shower sex...."

       "Holy crap, Dax, stop it with the shower sex," Isadora said.

       "But I'm horny."

       "No, you're annoying," she said.

       "You know what else I am?" I asked. "I am really good at...."

       "Don't say it," she said.

       "Shower...."

       "Don't."

       "Sex."

       Isadora sighed loudly before getting off of the bed and pulling me up as well. "If we do it, will you shut up?"

       "Ooh, yes," I said. "Lead me to the shower."

_____________________

I love Dax. cx I'm glad I'm writing this story. I really missed that annoying but amazing boy. cx