The perfect life

3 months later

‘How’s you side darling?’ Cameron asked me as he came and sat next to me on the sofa.

‘How bout I punch you and if that hurts then times it by a million, that’s how much it hurts’ I punched him in the arm before groaning in pain again.

‘I’m sorry sweetie. Bet your stomach isn’t helping’ he rubbed my bump.

‘Yeah, this mister isn’t helping. He’s moving around a little’ I smiled. He laughed and kissed my cheek. Let’s go to bed honey, it’s late and I think Mrs Moor needs her beauty sleep’ he said and stood up. Although Cameron didn’t know who his father is we kept him second name as Moor seeing as it suits him. Oh yeah, we got married as well and now we have a kid on the way. I was actually pregnant during the little incident on the roof as well. We now have our own house, we moved back to England and moved up to Scotland where we settled down in the highland hills. It’s paradise really even in the rain. Cameron never did try to find his real dad, so our wedding was really just friends we had made while moving up to Scotland. We’re both happy together and life will get even better when mister comes into our world.

Sure it’s going to be a boy

Yes Cameron, we’re calling him Will

Will, that’s a pansies name, what about Roger and a girl can be Sophie

Roger do you want him to be bullied, I’m calling him Will and that’s that.

So yeah as I was saying, life is brilliant. All of this years event really just pulled us closer and now we’re inseperable.

Yeah and now the bed’s ready so stop talking

Yeah yeah, so thanks for sticking with me. Have a good one

Are you finished

Yes I am, bye

Finally, catch you guys later.

************

The end, hope you enjoyed it and i'd like to thank all of you fans for sticking with me. i know it's not a long story, hell it's not a longer chapter but you know. haha i said hell. sorry getting off the point. i really enjoyed writing this book and i hope you enjoy reading Kidnapped for Life. Hope you can read my other stories and enjoy them just as much. Love you guys so much.

now i know i cant dedicate to everyone but i'll dedicate it to:

emmmyjade- my best friend

magnusbanee- my other best friend

thatonethingxx- my last best friend

they've helped me through loads xxx thanks you all and goodnight xxxx