The White Witch - 10

"OK, you can wear this." Leah said as she held something out to me on a coat-hanger while still looking through her clothes.

I looked at the dress in her hands, it was a black strapless dress that looked more like it could be a slightly long t-shirt. There was no way I was going to wear that! Especially not in this weather. 

"Leah. I can't wear that." I said, she straightened up and turned to face me. 

"Why not?" She asked with a small frown.

"It has no sleeves for one, and it would barely cover anything!" I explained. 

"So?" She asked. Seriously? 

"It's nearly December!" I exclaimed. She rolled her eyes at me before stuffing the dress back in to her wardrobe and began rummaging around again. 

"OK, but if you aren't going to wear the dress, then you HAVE to wear whatever I hand you next. No questions asked, no complaints, no refusals. Just put it on." She said. 

"Um Lea-" I started but she cut me off.

"I don't want to hear it! You're wearing what I give you and that's that!" She demanded. I gave her a weak nod, this couldn't be a good idea. She'd have me dressed like a hooker! 

Ten minutes later, Leah had finally chosen outfits for the both of us. I looked through the small pile of clothing she had handed over to me. There was a black, skull and cross bone mini skirt with red corset type lacing at the top, a long sleeved black t-shirt and some black tights.

I have to admit, although the skirt wasn't something I would usually dare to wear, I loved it! I gave Leah a quick qrin before changing into the clothes she had given me. I wandered over to the mirror that she had on the far side of the room. 

The skirt looked even better on! I was ginning at myself like a weirdo when Leah came up behind me in an electric blue dress with thin straps, it looked so tight that I wasn't sure if she could even breathe in it and it only just covered her bum. 

"You're going to freeze." I stated as I stared at her, she looked good. The dress might have been tight but she had the perfect body for it. 

"Don't worry, I'm not done yet." She said before putting on some black tights and a black cardigan, "that better for you, mum?" 

I shook my head at her as she stuck her tongue out at me before coming up behind me again. She pulled the bobble out of my pale blonde hair which I had used to shove my hair in to a messy pony tail this morning and started to brush through it. 

"I think you should just leave your hair down, but wear plenty of black eye liner." She said before bending down to switch her straightners on. I nodded my head and did as she said, fixing my make-up while she did her hair. 

Before long we were ready and sitting on Leah's bed, listening to music to pass time. I have to admit, Leah has good taste in music. 

Half an hour later, there was a knock on the door. Lucas poked his head in. 

"You ready?" He asked Leah, but he was looking at me. 

"Yup." She said before turning to me, "We're going for something to eat before the party. Just incase you wondered why we're leaving early."

I nodded, food sounded good. We left the room together, Leah walked ahead once we had left the house, leaving Lucas and I to walk along beside one another.

"You look cute." He said, staring ahead. 

"Um, thanks." I replied, my cheeks heating up. We were silent the rest of the way. Part of me wanted to talk to him, to keep hearing that smooth voice, but I couldn't think of anything to say that didn't sound totally lame.