Just leave me

Npov

I shadow traveled into the same alley way as before but this time I didn't order from McDonald's. If I saw will I needed to run. I was sitting there, looking for will when all of a sudden by burns went away.
Will i thought he's here! I looked up and saw him. I darted away. I had to keep running. But where? I found an alley, and ran through it. The alley way turned right...dead end! I turned around ...will was running towards me. I didn't know what to do...it was to small in here to run past him...I freaked out I backed into the corner until my back hit the wall. Will kept coming. I was trapped! I started to feel claustrophobic. I'm trapped! Will trapped me! Will Stopped in front of me.
"Will, please,just leave me!" I said.
"No! Nico, please I'm sorry okay? Please forgive me! I love you!"
"So you trapped me?!" I screamed.
Will blushed. "I-i didn't mean to..."
"Then let me through!"
"No! I want to talk to you!"
"So your glad I'm trapped?"
"No-well-" he sighed he stepped out of my way.
I was suspicious. Cameron would most likely grab me just as I went by if it was him instead of will. I walked by slowly.
When I passed him by about one foot, will still hadn't grabbed me so I walked down the alleyway, leaving. Then someone grabbed me. I knew this would happen! Turned and saw will pinned to the ground (by Cameron), with a sword at his throat! Julius had grabbed me and was grinning.
"Gotch ya!" Julius pushed me into a wall. Hard. Will yelped. julius punched me. Over and over.
"You can thank your boyfriend for leading us here!" Julius said.
Will looked devastated.
"Why?" I asked will
"I didn't! They must have followed me here without me knowing! I'm sorry,Nico! I'm so so sorry! It's all my fault!"
Cameron pushed the sword into wills throat a tiny bit more.
That's it! I can't take it any more! I thought.
Skeletons, hellhounds, ghosts and every other underworld creature you can think of came up. Including a very confused Hades
"I told you I would." I told Julius. Cameron and Julius let go of us and acted innocent.
"Hades, Nico and will have been breaking rules at camp and being very rude. We were doing the right thing." Said Julius
"Dad, these guys are bullying us. It might break up solangelo..."I informed Hades.
Mine was more effective. Hades was mad. And, right when I thought it couldn't get any better, Reyna and calypso came running here, blocking their exit. I don't know which one is worse-Hades and a ton of under worldly creatures or Reyna AND calypso. I almost felt bad for them. Almost. When Hades took the bullies down to the underworld Reyna and calypso jumped in too, so I had a feeling Julius and Cameron wouldn't be coming back for a while.
I looked at will. He looked guilty.
"I'm sorry Nico! I didn't mean to trap you! I didn't mean for them to follow me! I'm sorry!"
I closed my eyes. Too many bad memories here too now.i turned to leave when will grabbed my hand. Uh oh. Flash back! He had purposely grabbed my hand instead of my arm, trying to avoid a flashback, but I've got another for my hand.
I was back with Bianca. I smiled. I looked over and saw that will had came with me into the flashback. You can't talk during flashbacks so he said sorry with his eyes instead. Bianca and I were in this alleyway, playing mythomagic (probably on my request) when a shadow came upon us. There were two adults standing there. They were Thieves.
They first grabbed Bianca
she said "we don't have any money!!"
Then once they checked all of her pockets they came to me and they did the same.
"Where's your mother?"
"We don't have one." Bianca said. "She died!"
"Where's your father?"
"We don't know!"
"Liar!"
"No! We don't know where he is! He left us when we were small! Mother wouldn't tell us!" Bianca and I were tearing up.
"Come on, let's go. These kids are worthless!"
Once they left I asked "are we really worthless, Bianca?" I was crying now.
"No! Nico your worth everything!" I remember not believing her.
Then the memory ended.
Will looked at me "I'm sorry, Nico"
I turned to look at him. And then we kissed. He was tense and surprised at first but then he relaxed and kissed back.
I stopped for just enough time to say:"I love you, will."
And what do ya know? Now there a good memories here too!