Twenty-Four

'Breaking Normani Kordei Found Someone New..Or Old?"

'New pictures of Normani & Zendaya Will Have The World Talking"

'Normani Kordei Is A Cheater!'

'Maybe It Was More Than Just A Past Fling Between The Two'

'Lauren Jauregui Is Shook'

"I fucking trusted you"

"Lauren.." The brown girl murmured shutting the door behind her and cutting the light on.

Normani looked around scanning the room, there was an empty bottle on the table. She sighed for the fact that she knew Lauren finished that on her own.

"You fucking bitch" the Latina mumbled into her hands before finally lifting her head "I called -" she paused stumbling over her words "When I called you were with her weren't you?!"

"Lauren I was not with her! I know what you saw but I need you to trust me.."

"I did trust you mani!" She said standing up from the couch "And you go and do this! There is no fucking trust"

Normani was still standing by the door trying to remain calm, taking every word that Lauren shoved at her. Both of them yelling back and forth wasnt going to get anything solved especially since Lauren was drunk.

She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair "Baby.. Listen to me, she kis-"

"You do not get to talk Normani, I'm talking right now" she said storming over to her "I put all of my trust in you even though something.. everything in me was telling me not to! How much of an heartless bitch can you be?" She scolded pointing her finger in her face.

Lauren was hurting, scrolling through those images hurt.

The words were hurting and jamming into Normani, not because they were true but because it hurt to have Lauren talk to her like that. She started to get agitated with the situation.

Normani smelled every bit of alcohol on her breath "Lauren I know you're drunk but if you don't get your fucking fingers out of my face -"

"What are you going to do?!" She yelled and mushed the finger into the brown girls forehead.

Normani gasped and grabbed the Latinas hand away. She was still trying to remain calm because of how much she loved Lauren and also she knew that she would not be behaving this way of she wasn't drunk.

She grabbed Laurens other hand so that she was holding both of them.

"Get the fuck off of me Normani!" Lauren growled with tears streaming down her face now.

"Lo, I need you to calm down and let me talk-"

"Get your fucking hands... off of me!" she yelled snatching her hands away and lunging at Normani slamming her into the door behind them.

Normani's jaw slacked as she brought her hand up to the back of her head, squeezing over the throbbing pain.

Before she could say a word she felt Laurens hands form around her neck.

"Laurennnn" she groaned with little air escaping as she pulled at the Latinas arms"Get off of me" her voice was barely audible, it came out as a whisper as a tear strolled down her cheek.

She couldn't believe what was happening, how could this be happening?

After a few seconds the Latina gasped blinking hate a few times, coming back into her reality after completely blacking out. Her whole world flashed before her eyes as she saw her own hands around the brown girls neck.