Two

Normani's POV:
"Remember to be nice and energetic Normani, you need her. But don't sound pressed, from what I heard she needs you as much as you need her" I heard my manager say in my ear for the hundredth time as we sat there waiting for Lauren.

"I know I know okay Seth! We need eachother I know, I won't mess this up" I said annoyed and crossing my legs sitting back in the chair of the conference room.

We waited for about five more minutes in silence until I heard foot steps walking in the door. There she was, she had on a black crop top, black skinny jeans & a choker around her neck. She was so breathtakingly  beautiful, those green eyed of hers caught my attention first. I had always found her attractive.

Her hair laid to one side until she ran her fingers through it shifting it to the other side as she began talking. "Hey... Um Normani right?" She said giving me a smile that showed all of her teeth.

She seemed nervous or anxious I couldn't tell. I stood up and reached my hand out to shake hers "Yes, nice to meet you Lauren" I returned the smile.

We held the eye contact and the grip on eachothers hands for a few seconds longer than we were supposed to. But in no way was it awkward.

I saw her eyes shift down and catch a glimpse of my breast that sat up perfectly in my low cut shirt. Her look was cut short when the guy behind her cleared his throat, I'm guessing he was her manager.

She quickly snapped her neck back and introduced us. "Uhh this is T-Troy... My manager".

"Nice to meet you, Normani" he said while reaching his hand out to shake mine.

I removed my hand from Lauren's and shook his "I love your work, it's going to be a pleasure getting to see how you and Lauren's voices flow together nicely".

"Thanks pleasures all mine, I'm excited" I said grinning. "This is my manager Seth"

Once everyone was introduced we sat down for about 45 minutes sharing ideas. Even when words weren't coming out of my mouth I felt green eyes on me.

I often caught her in the midst of staring and unlike a normal person she didn't turn her head to look away after being caught. Instead she kept looking and I was forced to turn my own. I feel like she's trying to hypnotize me with those green orbs of hers. Why not give her something to work with?

Lauren's POV:

Wow wow wow wow wow. I thought she looked like a goddess in the video but in person her beauty radiated even more. Literally like an fallen angel.

When ever she smiled or laughed at a comment made by one of them my eyes instantly gravitated to her lips as they parted and showed her perfect white teeth.

I scanned her entire body for a single flaw with no success. I couldn't help but stare and because of that I had no idea what the conversation beside me was about. I just added "yes" & "okay sounds great" & nods when ever they looked my way for an answer. It didn't matter, at this point I knew I wanted to work with Normani for sure, it just was a matter of getting started.

She changed her sitting position, sitting more up on the chair and hung her ass off half way, that already hanging out of her shorts.

She looked up to see my eyes connected to her once again & bit her lip while looking me up and down. I felt a twist in my stomach, I knew she was teasing me because she had saw me staring.

A lot of times my eyes traveled to her breast or her ass & I would have to squint or clinch to force my eyes back to a place appropriate to look at.

She took her hands that were folded in her lap and started to rub her thighs, nothing too subtle but she knew I was watching. Her one hand traveled higher and higher up the inside of her thigh. I squeezed my legs together and began tapping my foot anxiously, her affect on me was obvious to her.