Chapter 10: Gitchi Gitchi Goo

THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH FOR WAITING SO PATIENTLY AND BEARING THE LOONG DELAY. I ACTUALLY GOT A SEVERE CASE OF WRITER'S BLOCK AND TOOK A MONTH TO CLEAR OUT AFTER THE TWO MONTHS OF MY EXAMS.

I AM VERY SORRY AND VERY GRATEFUL. AND TO SHOW MY GRATITUDE, THIS CHAPTER IS LONG AND HAS A SLIDE-SHOW, BUT PLEASE SEE THE SLIDE SHOW AFTER READING THE CHAPTER, OTHERWISE YOU WONT UNDERSTAND IT.

I won't extend it anymore, since you're probably very curious. 

Enjoy!

------------

RECAP:

"Isabella! Wait!" He called as he ran to the backyard.

The sun was coming out now, turning the sky into a mixture of purple and orange. 

"Phin-eas?" Isabella's voice cracked and the disbelief was evident.

 She stopped and turned around, showing her tear stained face, which reflected the little amount if light rays, which began appearing.

Phineas also stopped in hope that he had a chance to negotiate.

"Good-bye Phineas." Isabella said and turned to leave.

Phineas ran towards her, easily catching up with her slow speed caused by emotional tiredness.

"Isabella where are you going?" He asked.

She didnt answer at first, just continued walking.

"Away."  She finally replied.

"You can't leave." Phineas said desperately, getting a sense of what she meant. 

He was a couple of paces behind her.

Isabella stopped without turning around "Yes, yes I can." And continued forward.

Phineas went forward, and turned her around

"Isabella you can't leave me here alone." He said while staring into her blue eyes, intensely.

His face was actually more miserable than it was on the monitor when he lost everyone. He was trying to persuade her to stay with the intensity of his gaze.

Isabella looked away from his gaze. You could tell this was hurting her so much.

"W-why not?" She chocked out.

"Because I, I Gitchi Gitchi Goo you."

***********

Isabella's head shot towards Phineas in shock.

She looked so confused, she couldn't believe what Phineas had said.

Phineas leaned forward and kissed her, as if to prove his former statement.

"I'm so happy for her." Stacey said as  she wiped a tear from her eye, while we watched the happy scene unfold.

"Me too." I replied, also wiping away a tear.

Ferb had a small smile on his lips, happy for his step-brother, and Jeremy also seemed glad, but he was very sleepy, judging by the fact that he tried to stifle a yawn.

Phineas loved her! Phineas LOVED her!! It was the most joyous moment ever, and I bet Isabella was absolutely ecstatic!

The sun was now fully up, spreading rays of joy!

Ok well maybe it was just spreading rays of light, but everything seemed so giddy at the moment!

Phineas Flynn. The boy who was impossible to read, to understand. Who's feelings were the most difficult mystery in the whole, entire world, had admitted his love for Isabella.