Chapter 9: Mission Accomplished?

Sorry for the delay, this chapter was kinda dramatic to write.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WATCHED THE EPISODE 'The great indoors'!!

Well I'll leave you to read, you're probably curious, so I wanted to make it short. Well it's not short anymore, but anyway enjoy!

----------------------------

"Isabella! Wait!" Phineas called as he ran to the backyard.

"Phin-eas?" Isabella's voice cracked and the disbelief was evident.

She stopped and turned around, showing her tear stained face.

Phineas also stopped in hope that he had a chance to negotiate.

"Good-bye Phineas." Isabella said and turned to leave.

--- Ok lets go back a couple of hours---

Stacey gasped. "Oh my gosh Jennifer! That's an awesome idea!" She gushed.

"Yeah but lets hope that it works too." I replied doubtfully.

Isabella was thinking about leaving and it was all my fault. Instead if helping her, I worsened the situation.

I felt really bad, but right now wasn't the time to have an emotional breakdown about hurting Isabella, it was the time to do something about it!

"Oh don't be a fuzzy-duddy. It'll work!"

"Lets see what the others think." I replied.

Just then Isabella, Jeremy and Ferb entered my room.

"Hey Guys." Stacey said

"Hi." They echoed.

" You said you wanted to discuss something, Candace?" Isabella questioned.

"Yeah, I had another idea."

Everyone looked at me expectantly.

"I was thinking that the common thing between getting someone jealous, and ignoring them is, making the person no longer available." I continued. "Another way of doing that is if Phineas can't be with you Isabella."

"So you want me to leave?"

"No! What if we see his reaction when you can't be with him." I answered.

"You do realize that if Phineas isn't effected when she leaves, she can't come back." Jeremy asked.

"Who said she's going to be leaving?" I questioned.

"Well how else can she not be with Phineas?" Ferb inquired.

I sighed.

This is complicated to explain.

"We will build a devise, in which we can control Phineas's dreams." I continued. "We will put him in a situation where he has lost Isabella for good, and can't have her back."

Everyone went silent, the wheels turned in their heads. I looked at them hopefully, maybe they would like it.

"But what will the situation be?" Isabella asked.

"Um, I haven't thought about that yet. But we'll figure it out."

Yes! They considered it!

"But wait, why can't we just ask Phineas like the conventional method."

I stared at Jeremy as if the answer was obvious.

"There are two main reasons." I said. "Number one, the way to solve a simple problem is by a complicated invention. And.... Phineas is unaware about about his own feelings at the moment."