21

9 chappie's left. I'm sad, but there may be a sequel.

+++

When Luke and Ezra walked into their hotel room, Luke had her pinned against the wall, his lips running over her neck, hungrily. Ezra had her arms wrapped around his neck, fingers running through his blonde hair. Her eyes closed as she felt the pleasure from Luke's lips on her weak spot.

She pushed Luke away from her neck, attaching her's to his lips. Her fingers trying to remove Luke's shirt as best as she could. The burgundy shirt laid opened against Luke's shoulders, her hands running over the inked skin. "I love your tattoos so much babe." She whispered against his slightly swollen lips.

"Well it's a pity that I love you so much more." He smirked, placing his hands on her butt for support. She wrapped her legs around his waist as the dress hiked up a little on her thighs. He walked over to the king sized bed bad gently lowered her onto it.

His hands ran up her thighs as he pulled away from her to see what he was doing. The pastel dress moved up until it was off of Ezra and on the floor. Ezra's matching black lace underwear and bra were present in front of Luke whose eyes went wide.

"Fuck babe. Are you trying to kill me right now?" He said, standing on the bed with his knees. He removed the button up from his shoulders and back before throwing it to the ground along with Ezra's dress.

"I try." She smiled, easing her back off the bed and resting herself on her knees like Luke. The two just looked at each other, no one making a single movement.

"You make me a better man. I was lost until I met you. It was just me and Michael from the longest time and I never wanted a girlfriend. I never wanted to learn how to love. I thought that girls were not attracted to me because of my tattoos, but you." Luke said, raising Ezra's chin by his fingers. "You were fascinated by them. You wanted to learn more about them. You were turned off by them like most people were. You made me feel beautiful Ezra and that is all I ever wanted in life was to feel wanted and beautiful." A smile was placed on Luke's face as we spilled his truths.

Ezra raised her hands and ran them up Luke's arms. Feeling the rugged skin. Luke was far from perfect when it came to his body and that's why he kept getting tattoos until he felt perfect. He wanted to hide everything about him the was imperfect to him. They all held sentimental meaning to him about his life.

"You are beautiful Luke." She smiled, kissing Luke with such passion and love.

"I kinda ruined the moment didn't I?" He frowned.

"I'd like to think you made it more passionate. It was just going to be casual sex but now it's totally more of a moment." She smiled, unhooking her bra as she spoke.

"Good because I really didn't want to have to find a way to get rid of my boner. I hate cold showers." Luke shivered before Ezra's lips were on his. He leaned her down on her back. She ran her hands down Luke's back before trailing them back up.

She pulled away from Luke to fumble with his pant button. She undid the button and pulled down the zipper. With the help of Luke she pulled down his pants exposing his black boxer briefs with the evident tent in the middle.

"Hold on babe." He walked over to his suitcase to grab a condom from the front pocket. He was not ready to be a father yet. He placed it on the side table next to them. "Alright proceed."