THREE || Farkle's House

Over the next couple of weeks I began to make some improvements in class and because of that, my grades have been getting higher like they were supposed to be. Which I was very happy about.

I enjoyed Farkle coming over everyday to tutor me in whatever subject was next on his list. He always found a way to make it easier to learn if I didn't get what he has taught me.

It was pretty sweet when he would give me a long rant if I try to mix up what he taught me. I found it attractive the way he licked his lips and furrowed his eyebrows when he studied me.

Wait hold up, did I just call Farkle Minkus attractive?

I sighed whilst fixing a bandana around my head to secure my long brown wavy hair in place from my face. I was wearing a white bardot ruffle top along with high waisted denim shorts. The outfit I had on was pretty cute- too cute if I'm honest. It was more of a Maya type of outfit but I looked good in it I thought as I smiled at my reflection in the mirror.

I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts as I sprayed myself with my perfume and grabbed my bag as I exited my bedroom and walked to where my mom, dad and Auggie were sat at the dining table eating breakfast.

"Good morning everyone," I announced bouncing to my seat and I poured some cereal and then milk and I sat down spooning some of it into my mouth and I sat there munching on my cereal.

"Don't you look nice Riley," my mom raises her eyebrows at my choice of clothing as she sipped her morning tea.

"Yeah Riley who are you trying to impress?" Auggie adds sassily as he grinned at me mischievously while my dad just sat there looking at me.

"Guys relax there's nothing special to it at all because it's very hot today so I wanted to wear something comfortable," I looked down and continued eating my cereal.

"We just think you look a bit dressed up Riley," my dad carries on. "Wait." His eyes grow big as he stares at me and he gave me a amused look. "Farkle is supposed to be tutoring you today I presume?" My dad smirks and I nearly choked on my cereal feeling my cheeks redden at what I think he was hinting at.

"What are you suggesting?" I wiped my mouth with a tissue as I looked at my dad who shrugged still smirking.

My mom stares at me then back at my dad as she copies his look. "Farkle? That's so sweet, I never saw that coming," my mom gushed as I groaned pushing my cereal away.

"Guys stop you are taking it too far, who cares if I want to try a different look?" I questioned them shaking my head.

"We just think it's too different to what you normally wear, not that I am complaining, you look beautiful sweetie." My mom says shooting me a smile.

"Thanks mom," I smile at her and felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as I took it out and saw it was a text and I smiled seeing it was from Farkle.

Change of plan, come over to my house instead :)  - Farkle

He also texted me his address as I sent him a text back and told him I was on my way.

"Who's that?" My dad gave me a smirk as I stood up shaking my head at him.

The front door opened up and I heard Maya's voice as she came in.

"Peaches," I yelled turning around and there stood Maya grinning and I also saw Lucas as I blushed running over to them.

"Don't you look stunning darling," Maya raises her eyebrows at my outfit as I shrug.

"She's getting ready to impress someone," my dad yelled out and I saw my mom prodding him to shut up.