Chapter 7

"Hi" he said

"Hi I'm Dami and this is Victoria"she says while I fume in anger.

"Yeah sure hi, you're rooming with your brother, last room at end of the hallway"

"Thanks" he said while walking away

-------———--------—

"You know that you've been frowning for the past week" says Dami as we walk down the main hall of our school.

"He puts me in a bad mood every time he opens his mouth, 'move, get out of my way, give it to me' is what his vocabulary consists of" Vicki exclaims which grants her a few stares from the people loitering the hallway.
They ascend the stairs to the third floor where their class is situated, when they see Mandy leave the class in anger.

"What's doing that one early in the morning? ", said Victoria, "what's my own, I'm not interested in any of their squabbles.

Looking round the classroom Victoria takes in the tense atmosphere. The room is quiet, too quiet. "Dami what's do you think is going here?", She just shrugs.

I'm scatter brained through out the first three periods, why are they living with us, what's the huge secret that has everyone on their toes?, I'm still thinking about it all when I hear my name, "Vicky it's break time" says Dami.

The line at the tuc shop is unbearably long, my mind is in overdrive mapping out all the reasons they're living with us, That's when I see my dad and another man, he's strangely familiar, talking to the principal.

What's that about? I think to myself. I try to get close enough to hear their conversation but the principal notices me and calls me over. "Victoria, you'll be showing the your new classmate around when he's done with his registration". Before I had time to react he had guided my dad and the familiar man away. Who's this new student and where does my dad come in?
--------------
Hey guys, I'm back.
From the next chapter onwards I'll try to write longer chapters and post once a week. Maybe Fridays?
Don't forget to like, comment and share.
Also I think it's time for a cover change, don't you? Hit me up with your cover ideas and I'll pick the best one and feature the winner as a main character.