Chapter 5

"Hello from the other side", I sang with sadness evident in my voice, this what I get for thinking about him."Vick Vick" wiping the tears away quickly I turned to see Dami staring at me weirdly." Were you crying?", " nope", " you were thinking of him again weren't you, you should really move on, this was supposed to be our after school fun time." Laughing I turned around on the bed facing the ceiling.
"I'm moving on but it's a slow process but it still counts as something."
Suddenly looking very serious Dami asked "soo you don't know about the boys coming over to your place, no idea whatsoever about them." "Nope , no information at all." I said trying to picture whoever my dad was expecting.
------——-------
"Mom where are you" I call out into the seemingly empty house.
"In the kitchen.", she calls out.
Entering the kitchen I notice carrots and green peppers and ask;"what are you cooking?"
"fried rice with grilled chicken"
"these guest seem special, are you sure you're telling me everything I need to know?"
"I am telling you everything"
------——------—
"They're here Vickie "
Running down the stairs I see a black jeep pull into the drive way.
Then he steps out: the hottest guy I've ever laid my eyes on.
"Hey, I'm Michael but call me Mike."
Stretching my hand out I say,
"Nice to meet you I'm Victoria."
That was the beginning of a friendship filled with ups and downs.
And lefts???.
---——------—--
Sorry for the long wait.
Pls don't forget to;
Like
Comment
Share.
See ya