You and Me- An EruHan short

A/N: So this song is called You and Me by Marc E Bassy ft. G-Eazy. Not many of you are familiar with this but I like this song a lot so I'll just use it.

Oh and in case you're wondering, I'll be including only the second verse of the song up till the end. Ty

*Hange's POV*

"Hey, Erwin?" I finally say something after laying in silence with him on the roof of the college building.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think, for how long we've known each other, which is since we were kids...that our relationship's gonna last?"

"Oh that's a bit hard to answer." He laughed, I laughed at the fact that he wasn't able to answer my simple life question.

"I don't know. It's not us to decide, it's life who gets to choose where we end up. So, I guess we'll just find out."

~~~

That was a few years ago. I had a part time job as a teacher back then, the little ones were in middle school. Erwin and I had already been together at the time.

Now here I am, in Los Angeles. He isn't here with me. I can't say that he's with me in some other way because its simply not true.

We were too young on the day we met
How could we say we would not forget

Ever since I left, he wasn't at the airport to say goodbye. He doesn't answer my calls or the messages I send him. I don't know what's going on in his life anymore.

And in the shadows there's a place for us
Somewhere hidden they can't find our love
Don't let 'em know

Because the past is in the past. The happiness we had had come and gone. Here comes the part where its done.

If we bump into each other
On a crowded street
It's not us no more
It's just you and me

Time flew too fast, and before I knew it, we drifted apart.

We're just strangers in passing casually
It's not us no more
It's just you and me

*~*~*~*

"Hey, Hange...HANGE!!"

I snap back to reality when I hear someone calling my name. It was my good friend, Petra. I saw my other friend, Isabel, eating an ice cream cone. We were walking around the city, I guess.

"What were you thinking about?"

"N-Nothing. Well, nothing important. Don't mind me, I'll be fine."

"Alright..." Petra sounded unsurely.

Out of the blue, Isabel just yelled, "Guys! Holy crap, guys!!"

Both our heads were turned in response, "yeah?"

"I FOUND PIKACHU"