Chapter 19: Clarity

A/N (Important one btw): So I've decided that the Suicide Squad chapter will be after this.

Yay

But that special chapter (and I mean REALLY special chapter) will be before the event in this chapter happened.

Heads up for that!

Oh and for those who haven't read my second Springles book, expect a huge twist.

*Jean's POV* (time skip)

Hi. My name is Jean Kirstein. I'm eighteen years old now. It's been two years since the war and I was a teenager when that happened so yeah.

I can say I've been through a lot in my life because I ACTUALLY did. Life has challenged me physically, mentally, and of course emotionally. Its true that the titans took vital parts of my life. Glass came shattering down.

For a few years, I've been building up anger to shatter even more glass (metaphorically speaking I mean Connie would kill me if I broke any literal glass 'cause i lived under is roof.). It helped me gain strength, but I also took things too seriously.

But after seeking good advice and in addition to the end of the titans, I got to remember those who were lost with happiness that they're watching me from above. And I've been picking up the shards of glass, though its painful, I pieced myself back together again. It didn't look the same, but I have no regrets. Well not many at least....anymore.

Here I am now. Walking on the streets of Los Angeles with my friends. Well one of them is a complete idiot. Just wait for him to say something stupid.

"Oh my gosh you dated Marco because you were gay!? Because you liked him!?"

Oh my gosh Eren can't you be any more dumb and oblivious than you are now? No wonder you can't get a flipping date.

"Why else did you think I dated him, bombastic?"

"...Because nobody likes you and you thought of him as a last resort..?"

"You're a bastard, Eren. Never forget that."

I rolled my eyes. Yes, this is the guy I was calling a complete idiot. And yes, I've already introduced him to you all in the past, but this is just to show how even more idiotic he can be.

Out of the blue, I heard a phone ring. It was a really weird Yo Mama joke. Levi's eyes slightly widened when he realized that was his phone.

"Oh yeah, this is mine. Damn I should really get this changed."

He uttered before answering his phone, "Hello?"

"Levi, get your lazy ass up here right now." The voice of Mikasa Ackerman yelled across the phone as is if she was actually yelling in person, causing Levi to face his phone a little farther from his ear.

"What happened this time? Is Isabel on her period or something?"

"PETRA GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT AND BROKE HER LEG SO GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!!"

His eyes slightly widened again. After saying, "Okay, be right there.", he hung up and ran away.

That just left us all curious, and currently shipping him with the now broken legged Petra. And surprisingly Eren was the one who brought it up.