Chapter 15: Tomboy

A/N: Sorry I'm not paying so much attention to JeanMarco much since Marco is supposed dead. Anyways I hope you still enjoy this one.

*Ymir's POV*

"This is going to be your first time outside the titan base, correct?"

"Correct."

"You're aware of the regulations, so that won't be repeated."

"Okay."

"Ymir, you're one of our strongest troops, one of the deadliest ones."

"What's your point, Reiner?" I roll my eyes at the male, crossing my arms.

"Since you're technically an elite, I'm not gonna expect failure."

"haha!" I laughed as I pointed my index finger at the blonde one, "Its funny seeing you so paranoid, Braun. Who am I killing again?"

"Kirstein. Jean Kirstein."

"Oh, of course. The horseface, right? I'll finish killing him before you do, I'll assure that."

"You better not mess this up."

"I won't." I remarked, before walking off I uttered something loud enough for him to hear, "Besides, I succeeded in winning Historia, I'm pretty confident I'm gonna win this too."

*Jean's POV*

"I can't believe we're having another fight against those titans. And you two were part of the ones who started it."

"Jean, don't let your grief stop you from killing titans."

"How should you know? If you lost Sasha, what would you do?"

"If she was actually dead, I would join her and kill myself. But if it was for fun, I would look for her as a ghost form and nothing would really change."

"Aw you're the best, Connie."

I sighed and loaded my guns, "Will you two just stop denying your love for each other and take these things a little more seriously?"

"HEY WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!!"

"Pfft, yeah right." I scoffed sarcastically and left the room. I was a approached by the little redhead Isabel, who gave me a checklist before scooting away.

Lately, people in this house have been talking about how Isabel was getting a bit emo. Recently, she told all of us that she was that way because her boyfriend Farlan had just been killed. And everyone's curiosity lowered ever since.

I scanned the checklist since this was where I would get my assigned task in this mission.

it stated:

Name: Jean Kirstein
Gender: Male
Weapon of choice: gun
Opponent: Ymir

...

"Hey, horseface!"

I snapped back to reality, because Isabel literally snapped her finger two inches away from my face.

"Wh-What?"

"You've been staring at that list for about three minutes now, some people still need information about our fight later on."

"Oh, yeah. Right..."

She rolled her turquoise eyes and took the checklist and scooted away again. I didn't like being in this situation. Why? Because first of all, Ymir looks like she was stronger than the Reiner clone I fought. And second,
I'm not very comfortable fighting women, especially girls like her.