Preview for Chapter 20

A/N: Sadly I won't be updating today because I was super super busy. To make up for that I'll be showing a preview for the upcoming chapter. It will be published around next week or the following week after that.

Anyways, here's a short preview for the 20th chapter.

*~*~*~* (Marco's POV)

It's been a day or two since I saw Jean again. The look on his face when I first talked to him after all these years were filled with anger. He was in pain and I was oblivious to the idea and didn't think twice when I left him in Shiganshina.

I couldn't tell if things were alright between Jean and I. I mean the spread of the Titans was more than halfway over, and there were just a few Titans in the city i needed to kill before my mission was complete. So I guess I could see him again.

But what if everyone else is angry about what I did too? What if they're not okay with seeing me again? I messed up and left everyone behind, and to the addition of faking my death too.

I knew it would take some time before I would be able to make up to Jean for ruining his life. I hated myself for when I watched him cry and scream about how leaving him destroyed his life.

I'm not saying how but I heard Jean was going to a costume party later at night. With everyone else, probably including the others who are oblivious that I was still alive.

(A/N:it's not the SS costume party, this is different. Please refer to my second Springles book Together Forever: Chapter 24 to see what I mean.)

Don't worry Jean.

I'll make it up to you someday

I'll make things better for us again, I promise.

For now, I hope you're not too surprised when I crash the party.

*~*~*~*