Chapter 10: Volunteer

A/N: Hey you guys. Remember in the first book that five years passed during the titan war thingy? Well pls ignore that. I didn't do much math back then and it made some confusion to the second book. I'll just change it and see to it that two years pass since the war.

Also, there will be some changes that will happen in this story so don't expect it'll be exactly like the first book. I don't mean that I'll change it, it'll just be how its said.

*Levi's POV*

Well this took a longer time for everyone to recover than I thought it would. Its already been two years since that incident. Two years. We haven't done anything or thought about anything regarding the titans, then again the titans aren't doing such big damage either.

Things have changed since then. Because the school blew up, sh*tty glasses began initiating home study for those bratty teenagers. Except for Petra of course. And also I haven't seen Isabel and Farlan since, I wonder how they're taking this. Petra insisted they were alive since Isabel texted her once in a while.

Erwin also put me in charge of providing for everyone else. You wanna know what he meant by that? I am the only one who is allowed to exit the house and what I'm supposed to do with that opportunity is go to the now abandoned supermarket and get food, drinks, clothes, and whatever they ask me to buy. Trust me, its more annoying than it sounds, do you know how much food Potato Girl demands me to get for her?

Well, the benefit of this hobby is I can get new cleaning supplies while I'm there. There's no objection to that and this house needs serious cleaning.

Right now, I was cleaning the kitchen along with Petra and Potato Girl. The two girls were having a conversation while I silently -quote "eavesdrop"-- as I clean the sink.

"Hey Petra, has Isabel said anything to you?"

"Yeah. But she hasn't been saying anything to me besides I'm fine, everything's okay, thanks 4 asking, and I need to be alone ttyl."

"Woah, something must've happened to her."

"She's probably still in trauma from what happened. Or something else happened. Probably something drastic."

"Do you think she's okay? Maybe we can go visit her or something, to cheer her up."

"I don't think that's a very good idea, Sasha. I'm not so confident that Isabel is in the mood for having guests. And we're not allowed to go outside because of the titans."

"Right, that reminds me. Levi?"

I turned my head once my name was called by that brunette pig,

"What?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Better be a good one." I snap back in return.

"You killed Bertholdt, right?"

"Yeah." I say with a slight amount of confusion.

"And you're really sure about that?"

I stared at her with my eyebrow raised, "What makes you think I didn't?"

She swiftly shook his "Sorry, its just...when I went to help Mikasa i just...saw something familiar."

Sasha slammed a photo on the table, showing a picture of the second exit of the base -which was never guarded-. And two figures looking like they were running to reach the exit. But the figures weren't clear. I could only see a shadow that was about 8'5, and another one that was most likely 9'2.