5. unexpected meeting

First of all, how the hell does this story already have almost 4K views, 300 votes and comments? I seriously did not expect it to have this much so quickly. It actually beat my ObixReader in gaining 1K views the first week or so of being published. I AM SO HAPPY THANK YOU ALL YOU ARE ALL SO LOVELY AND GREAT

"Ugh.." You groaned as you let yourself fall into your knees.
"I give up."

You were currently outside the hot springs resort with Mahiru and Misono, who was trying to help you control your lead.
It has been hours of training and yet nothing.

"Are you even trying?" Misono got up from his chair, clearly annoyed that it wasn't working.

"Yes I am!" But deep down you knew that you weren't really trying with everything you've  got.

"Misono please. Let's just try this another day." Mahiru tried to calm him down, since his annoyed expression was pretty strong.

"If doesn't seem like you have any true motivation in fighting or defending. Your lead responds to your determination." Misono pointed out, calming himself down at the end.

"I mean, I made it pretty damn obvious to all of you that I didn't want to get myself involved against those hunters but it didn't seem like I had a choice at all." You responded in a slight rude manner as you were the one who was starting to get annoyed now.

"Well that choice was made by you the moment Kuro became your Servamp." Misono responded back in the same manner, not tolerating noncooperation.

"Well Kuro and I are doing okay and are not in trouble you hear?" You took a step forward approaching Misono.

"Hah! You have already stumbled across two of the vampire hunters, and if I recall correctly, the first day you met Kuro. How long do you honestly think you'll be doing "okay"?" Misono got up from his chair, giving you a cunning smirk.

"Uhm f/n.. Misono has a point.." Mahiru said butting in.
"What if they unexpectedly attack you? You have to be prepared to fight."

"I don't want to fight!!" You yelled with frustration, startling both of them. You then picked up your bag from the floor and started to walk away from there.

"Hey f/n.." Kuro said as he was walking through the door.

"We are going home." You grabbed his wrist and dragged him with you.

-
"Do you want to cuddle with me when we get home? It'll make you feel so much better." Kuro in his car form jokingly said as he rubbed his head against your shoulder.

You didn't respond at all. You stayed focus on the road and didn't want to say a word. Misono had really gotten to you, did you really have to fight? You wished that you could just live normal with Kuro, even if he is a vampire.

"How about it f/n?" He asked interrupting your from your thoughts.

"Kuro." You grabbed him from your shoulder and picked him up in front of you where his face faced yours.

"Is there any way we can avoid all of this?" You asked as you kept walking forward.

"Yes. We can just stay indoors forever."

"Sounds like a wonderful plan" You nodded in agreement.

But before Kuro can respond back, you were pushed against the wall by a slim and tall red-head vampire dressed in a white magician-like suit.