2. the contract

Bringing you a second chapter already! Enjoy :)

It has been an hour and a half since you found out that your cat was actually a vampire all along. You laid in the couch just thinking about how you were going to live the next 23 hours or so with your new "pet".

You got up from the couch somewhat fast making you feel lightheaded.
You closed your eyes and started heading to the kitchen to make something to eat. It's been a long day and all you wanted to do is just have a nice meal.

You opened the door to fridge and the pantry and pretty much all your easy-to-make food was gone. You were tired so cooking was not an option. It's not like it ever is anyway.

"You ate all my food, didn't you?" You peeked your head out, narrowing your eyes at Kuro.

"No." He bluntly responded keeping his eyes on the TV.

"Liar!" You yelled throwing the only bag of chips you had at him.

"Ow." He let out a small whine.
"Thanks for the chips though." He opened the bags of chips and started to eat them.

You sighed and grabbed your wallet from the table.
"I'll be back. I'm going grocery shopping, it's time anyway."

"Wait!" He yelled but you had already shut the door.

As you were about to start walking off, a blue light appeared around your wrist and slightly pulled you back.
You opened the door to see Kuro sitting near it with the same blue light around his neck.

"What's this?!" You pointed at it.

"Basically, we could only be separated for a certain distance." He looked away, scratching his cheek.

"I see. Okay let's go then!" You said making Kuro turn around.
"Go another day. I want to stay here."

"So I can starve? No thanks!" You responded.

"Here, we can share the ramen." He picked up the bowl from the floor and lifted it upwards.

"Kuro. You ate more then half of it!!" You exclaimed putting your hands on your waist.

"But at least there's still some! Plus the sun is still out!" He added pointing towards the window.

"It's already going to be sunset!! You're coming with me." You then gripped the hoodie part of his jacket and started to drag him out towards door.

"You're chocking me!" He put his hands on his collar trying to loosen it up a bit.

"It's not like you're going to die! Stop whining!" You pointed out the fact that he is indeed an immortal vampire.

"You're abusing a cute pet!" He crossed his arms and ended up allowing you to drag him toward the door.

"And you're abusing my kitchen!" You snapped back.
You took a step out the door and Kuro immediately turned into his cat form.

"How bothersome.." He mumbled and made his way towards your shoulder.

-
At the grocery store, you picked out some goods. Even some extra ramen and potato chips. You've witness Kuro eat more than 1 in the last few hours that you knew you had to get more than the usual.