Afraid (Ch.5)

Oki. Last chapter was fucked ;3;
But 5th chapterrrr wooo!
____
Donnie awoke on his bedroom floor, his body aching and head spinning wildly. He stood slowly and made his way to the bathroom, turning on the hot water to the shower. He slowly stepped in and winced at the steaming hot water, but soon got used to it. He carefully washed his body, making sure not to hurt himself.

The braniac stepped out and dried himself off. He walked past a mirror, but came to a halt, backing up and looking at his reflection. His neck was covered in dark hideous hickies, making it look like he had been strangled.

Donnie frowned in disgust at himself. He put his gear and mask on. He quickly made it to the lab without anyone seeing him, and found some green paint. The pale green turtle painted his neck, then his thighs until it looked convincing enough.

Donnie took a deep breath and stepped out of the lab, making his way to the kitchen where everyone was silently enjoying their breakfast. He didn't feel hungry though. Instead he made himself a cup of coffee, wanting to leave the kitchen as quickly as possible. As the purple masked turtle was about to step out of the kitchen, his leader spoke up,
"Donnie? You're not going to eat?" Donnie turned and put a fake smile.

"Not really hungry. Maybe later" he flinched as he saw Raph stand up, but no one seemed to notice. He turned back around and quickly went back to the lab, shutting the door tight and sighing in relief.

"What am I going to do... I can't keep this up.."
....
Later that day the turtles gathered in the dojo for training. It was Leo against Donnie. They both got into their stance, but Leo noticed Donnie was a bit off.
"Hajime!" Leo shouted. Leonardo charged at Donnie quickly, he seemed to be wincing with every step he took.

The leader easily tackled him down, hovering over him.
"Donnie? Are you ok?" The blue masked turtle asked his braniac brother. In the position they were in, Donnie started to get a panic attack, remembering everything that happened last night.

His breathing became short and fast, he felt as if he was stuck. He began to harshly push and claw at Leo,
"Get off! Get off!!" He pushed Leo off him. The room went completely silent and everyone stared in shock at Donnie. The purple masked turtles eyes welled with tears as he stood quickly and ran off to his room.

The leader of the group, stayed on the ground in shock. He looked down and noticed the light green paint stain of the floor. He carefully touched it to see it was wet.
...
Back in Donnie's room he sat on the bathroom floor crying, wiping the toxic smelling paint off his body, revealing the marks.

Leo made his way to Donnie's room, but saw no sign of him, until he reached the bathroom. Donnie had forgotten to lock the door, which made it easy for everyone to walk in and see him. Leo placed his hand on the bathroom door and opened it, revealing a horrifying sight in front of him.

"Donnie..." the braniacs head shot up in surprise and fear.
"L-Leo.. I-I.." Donatello could not finish his sentence for he was in a fit of sobs.

Leo kneeled in front of Donnie, hugging him tight. His little brother, covered in hickies, made him tear up. Who could have done such a thing to Donnie?
"What happened?" Leo finally mustered up the question, looking into Donnie's dull eyes.

The braniac was frightened. Should he tell or should he lie? What lie could he possibly make up?

Donatello finally took a deep breath and spoke,
"Raph r-raped me.."
-----
Damn..
5th chapter done.
It was a little rushed but allll wellll.
Hope you enjoyed