Chapter 20 || The Land of the waves!

[Y/N]'s POV

"This is Sasuke, Arrived at point B."

"This is Sakura, I'm at point C."

"[Y/N], Point D." I said and a long pause was heard. After a while, Naruto responded.

"Naruto! Point A, Dattebayo!" He said and they sighed while I smirked. Before me, is the Cat. They're a little bit Far from it. I hid my presence as i positioned my self.

"SO slow, Naruto." Kakashi-Sensei said and sighed, Annoyed.

"Okay, Squad seven.. Huh?" Kakashi wondered and the cat in front of me ran. The cat might noticed my presence. Great.

"The Target has moved! Follow it!" He yelled, Alarmed. I heard the bushes rustle. Gotcha! I moved behind the tree, Behind me is my team mates. I know that cat will go in a Open area, So I changed my position.

"[Y/N]? What are you doing?" Kakashi asked, Out of instinct, My group mates followed.

"Watch you distance from the Target." 

"5 meters. I'm ready, Just give the signal." Naruto responded.

"I'm ready too." Sasuke replied.

"So am I." Sakura said.

"[Y/N]?" I heard kakashi called out as I scratched the target's stomach.

"Oh? [Y/N] Here, Playing with the cutest target." I replied while admiring the cute Tora.

"Okay... N-! wait what!?" Kakashi said and all of my teammates went out. Their jaw dropped while the cat circled my neck.

"Isn't He the cutest?" I cooed and I heard a 'Tch' sound.

"Wha!? How did you caught him!?" Naruto asked in disbelief while pointing his index finger to me.

"Oh, He just went to me."

"WHAT!?" Naruto's Jaw dropped and depressing aura surrounded him.

"I was planning on capturing him too..." He mumbled.

"Are you good with cats?" Sakura asked.

"Nah. I Hate cats but I don't know why this Cat though, Went to me like nothing." I said and sneezed. In other words, I'm allergic to cats.

"Is that the cat with a Ribbon on it's right ear?" Kakashi-sensei asked.