Chapter 6 || Boys...

Y/N POV:

Few days later after we went to the sand village my dad finally told me to go to the academy. Shikamaru cheered and i laughed at his actions. I never imagine Shikamaru like this xD. My dad called me to get down so he will bring me to the academy. We walked a little bit and reached the academy. I bid goodbye to dad and went went inside the academy. I peeked on the door and seeing iruka sensei standing. He looked on the door and smiled. I know he can notice my chakra.

"Oh! I completely forgot! Come on it!" He said and caught the attention of the class.

"Class we have a new student please introduce yourself." He said and i nodded.

"Um... I'm Y/N Nara... Um.. I hope we can get along..." I said and smiled. All boys , well except from shika and i don't know that duckbutt have hearts in their eyes. All girls are glaring at me.

"Y/N-CHAN!!!!" Choji, Kiba , and naruto yelled. I smiled at them and waved.

"Hi guys!" I said.

"So .. any questions?" Multiple hands were raised.

"You.... With the Raven haired boy.." I said. If i said duckbutt he will get angry.

"Why do you looked like shikamaru? Then i heard that your last name is nara? Who are you really?" He asked.

"Oh... I'm Shikamaru's Sister... " I said. and their eyes widened.

"REALLY?!" They asked and i nodded. The boys' hearts in their eyes got bigger.

' What's wrong with the boys?' I thought. The girl with a pink hair raised her hand.

"Okay you with the pink hair." I said.

"Do you like anyone in this classroom?" She asked. I put an lazy emotion on my face and answered her question.
"What a drag..... I just came here 10 minutes ago... Then your asking me if i like someone? How troublesome..." I said and iruka sweatdrop.

'her and shikamaru are really siblings....' Iruka thought.

''Okay so you an sit whenever you like..." He said and i walked to Shikamaru. I sat next to him and smiled. We listened to iruka the whole day.

Few Hours later, It's finally lunch time. Before i stand up, Bunch of fan boys surround me. They keep telling me to go lunch with them. I rolled my eyes. Someone pulled me from the hallways and covered my mouth. when the boys went away.I looked at the person who pulled me and saw sasuke.

"Hey.." I said.

"I just saved you from those. Just be glad.. By the way.." He trailed.

"This academy is such a dragggggggg...." I said and stretched. He was shocked that i was not fangirling to him.

"Well My lunch is ... I'm going to sleep." I said he grabbed my arm and i stopped.

"Let's go lunch together.. I mean so those fan girls will not bother me.." He said and i nodded. We went to the park and started to eat. after we ate we went back to the Academy. We listened to iruka one more time and it's finally dismissal. I ran outside and saw sasuke with his Older Brother.... Itachi... He hugged him and pinched his cheeks.

"DAD!!!!!" I yelled and i caught their attention. While i'm running , Itachi and sasuke is staring at me. I tackled shika and dad on the ground and hugged them.

"Sooo.... How's school?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Academy is such a dragggggggggggggg..." Me and shika said it in the same time. Dad just laughed and keep telling us how similar are we.

"Who's that?" Itachi asked sasuke.

"Oh.. It's the new student she's not a fan girl brother and ya know... She's lazy.." He said and itachi just chuckled and patted his head. We went home and saw mom ranting about stuffs...

"Troublesome woman..." I muttered. She heard me and called my name.

"Y/N! You are beginning to be like your brother!" She said and i just shrugged.

"Oh well I'm out ! I'm just going to get some slee-" I said and i was cut when mom held my collar.

"You are not going anywhere young lady... You are a girl so you need to help me with the house chores..." She said with a venom in her voice. She started dragging me inside and shut the door.

"Poor Y/N" Dad said and sweatdropped.

"Good thing i'm not a girl..." Shikamaru muttered.

And then! The Troublesome chores stood on my shoulders.... What a drag!