Chapter 16 || Leaf Village || 2

[Y/N]'s POV:

Yosh!! i'm going in a trip though Konohagakure zooming though the trees, [Y/N]'s BACK~! (Little Einsteins tone xD) Hhahaha! I'm so excited!!! after a few hours, I reached a familiar large gate and i grinned. I ran towards the gate and saw 2 certain people, sleeping. Oh Kami Kotetsu.. Izumo... you know if you've been caught by the Hokage... you're done now.. I sighed and shook them awake.

"Hey guys wake up." I mumbled. No response.

"Hey...!" I half yelled. No response. Aha! I Transformed into the 3rd Hokage and copied his voice.

"Izumo... Kotetsu... I assigned you to guard the gates but you're not doing it. How Shmaeful." I said. They shot up and looked at me and kneeled then bowed.

"We're so sorry Lord Hokage... We'll n-" They said but i interrupted them with a laugh and turned back to my normal self.

"Hahahah!! That's Hilarious! You're faces were priceless! You should not sleep during your duty Pfff!!" I said between laughter. 

"Who are you and how dare you to mock the Hokage?!" They yelled. I sweatdropped and sighed.

'What a drag... i thought you'll remember that Lazy stubborn girl who's always pranking you whenever i saw you sle-" I said but was interrupted.

"[Y/N]!!?!?!" They yelled and i grinned.

"The one and only!" I said and they ruffled my hair.

"Glad to have you back!! It's been 7 years! Look at you!! You've grown Shadow!" They said and i raised an eyebrow to them.

"Shadow?" I asked.

"You don't know? You are the youngest that has been placed in the bingo book!!" They yelled. What?!

"What?! Do you have a copy!?" I asked and they handed me the latest bingo book.

Name: [Y/N] Nara, known as the Shadow kunoichi of the leaf

Age: 13

Affiliation: Konohagakure

Bounty: 10,000 r

Threat assessment: B

Rank: Unknown

Known Abilities: