Chapter 4 || Trip to the sand village

Your POV:

I woke up and found shikamaru shaking me. I groaned and turn to the other side. He tried pulling my blankets and i yelped. I glared at him and putted the blanket back to my body. He Putted his mouth in my eat and yelled.

"Nee-CHAN! DAD said You need to WAKE UP!" He said. I yelped and jolted awake. 

"I'M AWAKE!" I yelled. My brother laughed and i looked in my surroundings. Oh i forgot, I'm not in that 'World' Again. I rubbed my eyes and asked my brother.

"What does dad wants? I'm still sleepy..." I said. 

"He said that you and him will leave. I don't know where but he said you will go with him. How troublesome... I wanted to go too but our troublesome mom don't want." He said. I Heard a creek in my door and saw mom with an anime vein in her head while glaring at shikamaru. 

"What did you say?" Mom asked. Shikamaru tensed and hid with me under the blankets.

"Moms are always scary... why is that?" He asked. And i just shrugged. I stood up and took a shower, Dressed and went down stairs. I saw dad eating already. Why so fast? 

"Dad? You said we're leaving?" I asked him and he nodded. 

"Yes so after we ate breakfast go pack your stuffs we will be out for 1 week." Dad said. I smiled and nodded. I took a bite in my mother's cooking. I saw mom's staring at me like she's waiting what does her cooking taste like. I smiled and said.

"Your cooking is awesome mom!" I cheered. She smiled and nodded. After we ate break fast, I went to my room and started packing my stuffs. I went downstairs and seeing that waiting for me. 

"all good? Okay Let's go." Dad said. I saw mom and shika waving at us.

"Careful! Good luck!" She said and i waved back. We Reached the gates and i greeted Izumo and Kotetsu. 

[Time skip] [I do not excuse my laziness because i'm shika's sister xD JUST KIDDING EXCUSE MY LAZINESS! <3]

We've been traveling 2 days from now. Every night, We often encounter villages so we're lucky that we have place to stay in. Few hours later we reached the suna gates. The guards stopped us and i hid behind father. 

"State your business here!" They said. Dad Showed them a scroll and they read it. They nodded and guide us to the kazekage. We went inside and saw the kazekage and a blond girl. 

"Temari, Go and tour Y/N Around While her father and me will talk." He said and the blond girl nodded. She bent down to me and said.

"Hi i'm temari, So your name is Y/N Nara?" She asked. and i nodded. We went outside and stroll in the village. We saw a shop with sweets. She said that she will buy something so i need to stay here and i nodded again. yeah just nodding Imma Mute xD . A rock was thrown behind my head and saw some kids laughing at me.