Chapter 104: Black Tie

Start from the beginning

Shane: So where do we go to first?

Joey: We get an uber cab to the vacation house and drop off our things

I took out my phone and got us a cab. While we waited for it to come pick us up, Shane put a leash on Alex and walked around with him.

Shane: His legs are so little he can barely walk!

Joey: Aww it's cute!

*New Message: Tanya Burr*

Tanya: Hey Joey, hope your flight is fine, text me when you've landed! xx Tan.

Joey: We're already outside the airport waiting for our cab! The flight landed earlier than scheduled. I'm not complaining though haha!

Tanya: That's great! Me and Jim are gunna be in London all week! So just call when or if you and Shane want to do something x

Joey: okay =D

*At the house*

Shane: So what are we doing first?

Joey: Tanya said to call her if we want to have something to do sooo, should I call her?

Shane: You should maybe rephrase that.

Joey: Why- oh... Tanya said to call her if we want to do something with her and Jim. Better?

Shane: Yup, call her!

I called Tanya and waited for her to answer.

We got lunch with her and Jim. They took us around London for the day. Alex stayed in the house the entire day until we got home.

*3 days later*

[Joey's POV]

I was up before Shane. I wanted to do something for him today. I called Jim and Tanya, since they were probably the best two people to help me sort this out. I gave them a quick call, hoping they were awake, since it was pretty early still.

[Shane's POV]

We've been in London for four days now. Joey woke me up and told me he had breakfast ready in the kitchen. Being woken up like that was perfect. Joey was perfect.

Joey: Soooo... I made arrangements early this morning when you were still sleeping.

Shane: Arrangements for what?

Joey: Well, I was thinking about our wedding, all the things we need to get done of organised. Suits came into mind.

Shane: We're going shopping for our wedding suits?!

Joey: Yeah! Today!

Shane: Wow! But shouldn't we, pick the color schemes and that sort of stuff first?

Joey: That is why I invited Jim and Tanya to come here for a little while before we go shopping! They're both style icons, going to these premiere fashion show things all the time.

Shane: This better be easy.

[Joey's POV]

Jim and Tanya arrived about an hour later. Immediately we all sat together with out laptops, going through multiple online stores, suit examples and colour schemes.

Tanya: Anything nice so far?

Joey: I've seen a few nice suits...with coloured waistcoats, my favourite though, black tux, blue waistcoat, blue bow tie. Anything blue.

Tanya: Shane?

Shane: I actually think the same, only I'd wear a black tie.

Jim: Hey! I think I found something like what you're looking for, minus the ties.

Jim showed us on his laptop the webpage he had opened up. Tanya read the description.

Tanya: Black, fitted, silk suit, true blue waistcoat/vest. I think this is gorgeous! For the both of you!

Joey: You think we should wear the exact same suit?

Tanya: Nearly the exact same, you'll be wearing a bow tie, Shane will be wearing a normal tie.

Shane: Isn't that, cheesy?

Tanya: Noooo! It's adorable!

Joey: Sure?

Tanya: Yes! Imagine the two of you, on your wedding day, in those suits looking as cute as ever together!

Shane: I'm okay with that, Joey?

Joey: Looks like we just picked what we're wearing when we get married.

Tanya: That was easy!

Jim: All thanks to me for finding it!

Joey: All thanks to you then, Jim Bob.  

Tanya put her laptop into a bag Jim had brought with them here, she got the name of the store and wrote it down.

Tanya: Other things you'll need is a white shirt and shoes. What colour shoes?

"Black!" Shane and I spoke at the same time. We faced and laughed for a quick second

--------

GUYS READ THIS!

Poorly written, random chapter. If you haven't been able to tell from recent chapters, I've been writing awfully, and that would be because I think writers block has taken over! So...in hope that things get better, I'm going to be putting this story on hiatus for a few weeks. 1-2 weeks, maybe even 3. I'm hoping that by doing this the story will go back to how it was and I won't feel so pressured! Things are coming, trust me. It'll get interesting and mixed up. Thank you if you sat and read this through.

Now that the annoying stuff is out of the way, IM ABOUT TO HIT THREE MILLION READS! OBVIOUSLY CRAZY! I can't thank you all enough, especially those still sticking around for a longtime. You'll are the coolest!

I have a Shoey short story also on my profile 'Without You' and my other story long Shoey fic 'Be With Me' go check them out if you want something to read!

I will fix any mistakes tomorrow!

Gooooodbye!

Follow me on twitter : SoulPunkedStump

Follow me on Instagram: theaabirch

Follow me on tumblr: alonewiththedark.tumblr.com