2p! RoChu - You Jealous, Viktor?

Requested by GermanPotatoChip!! I can't find any smutty pics, but, I found this one funny...so...yeah, there you go. 😂😂

~~~

Yang and Ivan are close friends. They just hang out sometimes, and that's it. But Viktor gets jealous so easily. He doesn't like seeing Yang with Ivan.

"Ah, want to go to my place?" Ivan chuckled, as he was asking Yang. "So...what's your answer?" "Well-" Yang was about to reply until Viktor picked him up and carried him on his shoulder.

"Ack!" Yang exclaimed. "Hey, Viktor, aru! Let me go!! Hey!!" "Nyet! Shiny Yao-Yao!" Ivan called sadly. "Noo!!"

Viktor continued walking, the Chinese man on his shoulder. "Viktor!" Yang cried. "Let me go, aru! Aww...ah, oh wait..aww, jealous?" "Nyet." Viktor frowned. "Now shut up, da?"

Yang chuckled and looked up. "See you later, Ivan, aru! I'll be back for a while, aru!" Ivan stood in his spot, waving bye at Yang as he frowned sadly. "Dasvidanya." He said, still waving bye.

Viktor growled under his breathe, hearing the two bid farewell to each other. "Where are you taking me, aru?" Yang asked, still hanging from the Russian's shoulder. "No where." Viktor replied. "Okay then...xiexie for the best answer." Yang scoffed.

Viktor brought Yang to his house, and went in, but he didn't drop Yang just yet. He closed the door and locked it. "Why are we in your house, aru?" Yang asked. "Nothing." Viktor scoffed as he went up the stairs.

Yang looked around. "You're not going to throw me off the rooftop, are you, aru?" "Nyet, I wouldn't do such a thing." Viktor said, opening the door to his room. He shut the door with his foot and locked it as well.

He threw Yang on his bed and crawled above him. "Viktor, aru? What's wrong, aru?" Yang asked, gulping as Viktor was towering above him. "Nothing." Viktor leaned closer, their noses touching. Yang leaned closer, kissing the pale Russian.

Viktor smirked and kissed back. He threw away Yang's hat into somewhere in his room. Yang matched his lover's ferocity, and pulled off his scarf along with his coat. "I understand now, aru." Yang smirked. "Good." Viktor smirked, ripping apart Yang's uniform.

Yang moaned softly as he felt Viktor's cold fingers pressing against his warm skin. He traced Yang's abs, and smirked. "Does this feel good?" "Yes...I want more, Viktor." Yang begged. "Please."

The tall Russian smirked and lowered himself down to Yang's legs, and zipped down his pants. There he saw a growing bulge in Yang's boxers, causing him to smirk. He pulled down Yang's boxers as well, making his hard cock perk up.

"Don't stare, aru!" Yang whimpered, blushing darkly. "Okay. Perhaps this shall please you?" Viktor smirked, licking the tip of Yang's cock. Yang bit his lip and balanced himself with his arms and hands. "It does..." Yang moaned softly.

Viktor licked and sucked repeatedly, earning moans from the older one. "Ah, yes, yes, angh, Viktor!" Yang moaned, pushing his head even deeper, making Viktor gag at Yang's large, hard cock. Yang bucked his hips and moaned loudly.

Yang's cock began to throb and twitch, and both knew he would cum any minute now. "Angh, Viktor!" Yang moaned loudly. He cummed in Viktor's mouth, making him swallow the load. "Mm, you taste delicious, my little Yang." Viktor smirked, licking his lips.

He pulled down his pants and smirked. "Ah, wait, da?" He laughed, getting off the bed. "Viktor..." Yang whined. "Get your fucking ass on the bed, aru..." Viktor opened a drawer nearby and pulled out a cum stopper. He pulled out a bottle of lube, and a vibrator and smirked. "I have...a few sex toys, if you don't mind, I will use them on you, da?" Viktor smirked, glaring at Yang.

Yang's eyes widened as he blushed darkly. "Uhm...okay, sure, aru..." Viktor closed the drawer and towered above him again. "Don't move around, or it will go wrong, da?" He smiled darkly. He slowly inserted the cum stopper inside Yang's cock.

"Angh, it-it hurts, aru..." Yang moaned, biting his lip. "Be quite and sit still, and it won't hurt." Viktor smiled. Yang nodded and watched the cum stopper slip inside his own cock. "There, its all in!" Viktor chuckled. "Good!"

He grabbed the bottle of lube, and opened it. He coated some around Yang's asshole, making him flinch a bit. "Its cold, aru." He whimpered. "Shush." Viktor smirked. He grabbed the vibrator next and inserted it in Yang's asshole. He then turned it on to the maximum speed.

"Ah!" Yang exclaimed. "No, Viktor! Ngh...ah...mm...no, not that! Angh!" Viktor smirked and shoved his hard cock in Yang's mouth as he moaned. Yang's red eyes widened as Viktor began to thrust into his mouth. Viktor grabbed a handful of Yang's hair, and thrust into his mouth.

"Ngh, mm...ngh..." Yang moaned, sending vibrations up Viktor's cock. "Pump your cock, da?" Viktor grunted. Yang sneaked his hand down to his cock and pumped his own cock. "Angh...." He moaned, but Viktor's large and hard cock muffled his moans and cries of Viktor's name.

Viktor smirked and thrust even faster and deeper. "Does this feel good? Ah? You little slut. Cheating on me? Ah?! You little bitch! How could you cheat on me with that guy?! You fucking whore!!" He was close to tears what what he had yelled at Yang. "I thought you loved me?! You cheater!!"

Yang moaned loudly as he cummed all over the vibrator. Viktor cummed inside Yang's mouth and moaned loudly. Yang sobbed at what Viktor yelled. Viktor pulled himself out and looked at Yang.

"I'm so sorry, aru." Yang sobbed. "I didn't mean to cheat on you, aru. I thought you loved that Yao guy, I didn't know you loved me, aru." Viktor kissed Yang and pumped his cock.

"Mm, Viktor, aru..." Yang moaned into the kiss. "I want to cum...but I can't, aru..." Viktor smirked. "Let me have fun with you first, Yang-Yang."

He pumped Yang's cock even faster, making Yang moan even louder. He slid his tongue inside Viktor's mouth, hoping it did something else.

Viktor towered above him again and pulled out the vibrator, and shoved his own cock inside Yang's asshole. "Ah, ah, ah, angh!" Yang moaned loudly. "Angh, Viktor! Let me cum, please!" "No, you're not. Hold it back." Viktor shook his head.

He thrusts even faster, him brushing against Yang's sweet spot. "Angh, yes, there! Right there, Viktor!" Yang moaned loudly, pulling at Viktor's brown hair. "Da." Viktor grunted, pounding into the older Chinese man.

Yang's cock throbbed. "Viktor, let me cum! Please!" "Fine, I pity you." Viktor said. "But moan cutely for me." He removed the cum stopper slowly and gently, trying not to hurt Yang. He pulled it out successfully, and let Yang cum all over their bodies, making Viktor cum once more in Yang's asshole.

He collapsed next to his lover and smirked. "Will you cheat on me again?" "No." Yang smirked back, kissing Viktor softly. He cuddled next to Viktor and feel asleep upon hearing his breathing and his heartbeats.

"I love you, my little and only Yang-Yang." Viktor smiled and fell asleep next to Yang. "I love you too, my little and only Viktor." Yang whispered.