2p! Romano x Romano - Gay, no. Fabulous, yes!

"Oh, God, Lovino, look at this flashy suit!" Flavio squealed as he pulled Lovino towards a navy blue suit hanging on a rack.

Lovino rolled his eyes and scoffed. "What about it, stronzo?"

Flavio turned to Lovino and said, "Oh, don't call me an asshole, Lovi! Too harsh~"

Lovino rolled his eyes again until Flavio pulled him again, the 'flashy' suit in his hands.

"I'll buy it for you!" Flavio giggled.

"Oh, crap..." Lovino groaned.

~

"Flavio, you bastardo, where are we going?" Lovino asked as Flavio drove down a dirt road.

"My secret, but fabulous, place." Flavio said, hiding a small smirk.

Lovino groaned and looked out the window, watching the trees and bushes they passed by.

"Come on! It's going to be fabulously fun!" Flavio giggled as he pulled Lovino into a cabin.

"What fun?!" Lovino thought. "Wait, merda, right. This guy's gay. Well, according to Luciano... I believe that stronzo, but...I don't know why I do..."

"Put on the suit, Lovi~" Flavio cooed. "Come on...I'm waiting..."

Lovino furrowed his eyebrows as he gave Flavio his 'are you fucking crazy?!' look.

"I'm not crazy," Flavio said, as if he read Lovino's mind. "I'm just waiting for you. Now change! I want to see if it fits you!"

"In front of him?!" Lovino thought. "Is he crazy?! Oh, Dio...now I feel gay!"

Lovino sighed heavily and blushed deep red as he turned away from Flavio.

He took off his tan jacket and then he took off his black suit together with his dark brown tie.

Flavio licked his lips but was very confused; why the hell is Lovino taking- stripping in front of Flavio?!

He then remembered hearing Luciano tell Lovino that he was gay.

He cursed his brother in his mind and walked towards Lovino.

As soon as Lovino was about to put on the white long-sleeved shirt that came with the suit, warm hands pulled it away from Lovino's hands.

He turned around and saw who pulled it away.

Flavio...?!

"What the hell, Flavuo?!" Lovino yelled. "Give it back, stronzo!"

"No." Flavio growled as he threw the shirt somewhere in the room.

He forcefully pushed Lovino to a wall and held his arms above both sides of his head.

"Hands off, bastardo!" Lovino yelled at Flavio.

Flavio shut Lovino up by kissing him on his lips.

Lovino was surprised as hell and, surprisingly, he kissed back!

Flavio smiled at the kiss, until Lovino pushed him on hiFlavio

"You naughty boy!" Flavio laughed.

"Shut up." Lovino growled as he crawled above Flavio.

But as soon as he was about to kiss Flavio, Flavio flipped Lovino underneath him and attacked him on his neck.

Lovino bit his lip to hide his moans of pleasure.

Flavio felt bad and disappointed that Lovino didn't make any sounds, so he tried to find his sweet spot.

Lovino moaned loudly, letting Flavio know that he had found his sweet spot. "F-Flavio! Merda, stop!"