Chapter 10: A Matter of Fate

Magsimula sa umpisa

                    But suddenly, Kaira's cellphone rings out loud. They remained silent for just a seconds, then she answered it, "Hello..."

                    "Sis, my uncle is on a critical condition. He was shot to his chest and he was almost out of blood.", said Tricia on the cellphone.

                     "What did you say?!?!??"

                     "My uncle needs a blood donor for that. He needs a type AB."

                     "Don't worry sis, I'm a type AB. I'll go right there soon."

                     "Really?? Thanks a lot sis!"

                      "You're welcome", then she press the button from their cellphone to end their call. "Dad, I'm going now!"

                      "What?? I haven't finished with you yet!!", the Mayor still yelling at his daughter. But Kaira just walked away from her room with her bow and arrow and then she said, "Sorry Dad, there's no doubt that I'm an irresponsible daughter. It's all because of YOU! Bye!" Then, she rans out through the living room.

                      "Damn you!!", then the Mayor rans out too, and chasing his daughter.

                      When Kaira is about to go outside the door, the Mayor's bodyguards are standing in her way.

                     "Hey Ma'am, where do you think you're going??", said one of the Mayor's bodyguards and he's coming to grab her back to her room.

                      "Get out of my way!", said Kaira while she's starting to use her bow and arrow to shoot them. And yes, it shoot them through their chests respectively.

                     "Aaagghhh..!!"

                     "Uuggghhh...!!"

                     After she gave her shot to all of those bodyguards, she escaped from their house successfully and ride on a taxi which is going straight to the hospital.

                     On the other hand, Mayor Racimo was shocked on what he was just saw..

                    "What the......"?!?!?!, said the Mayor.

                    "M...may...orr..., s-she's...t-toug...gghh...", said one of his bodyguards and then he's just collapsed.

                     "That bastard....Grrrrrrrrrr...!!!!!"

                     After that, the Mayor ride on his car to follow his daughter quickly.

                    Back to the hospital, Tricia walked around the waiting room and worried about the time that how long it may take for the arrival of her friend Kaira.

                    "Dear, how is it? Will she come very soon??", her Auntie asked.

                    "Yeah, just a few minutes Auntie.", replied Tricia.

                     Then suddenly, her cellphone rings out loud and it was her Mommy Angel. And then, she answered it quickly.

                      "Are you ok sweetie? How was it?? Is there a blood donor for your uncle, according to your group message??", asked Angel.