{ e i g h t }

Personal Instagram - @ afifa___ (there are 3 underscores)

Appreciate the votes and comments❤️

I answer the call.
I don't know what to speak to her about, so I simply say "Hi mom"

I didn't talk to her since a long time, she sacrificed so much for my upbringing yet I, I can't even love my mother enough.

"Hello Justin" she say in a small voice. I miss my mother, I miss spending time with her, but I guess we grew apart as I got more famous. I want to tell her that I miss us hanging out but I can't, I just don't know what is stopping me, I just don't want to tell her anything. I want to pour my heart out to her yet at the same time I don't even want to talk to her. This honestly sucks.

"How are you mom" I ask her trying to cut out the awkward silence on the phone.

"I-I'm good. How are you doing"

"Yeah I'm good" not I think.

"I was just wanting to see you, I will come this weekend? Or are you busy?" She asks, more of a statement.

"I will check my schedule and tell you about it." I want to see you too mom please do come.
"Anyways how's it going with Chris?" I ask her about her boyfriend. Or what the media though he was/is.

"Justin!!" I could have sworn that it lifted her spirits up "he's just a friend, you know that!"
I lay on my bed.

"Yes mom I just asked about your 'friend'" I tease her about Chris some more and she starts laughing.

We say our goodbyes as she asks me to check my schedule, she wants to see me.

I note that in mind.

Exhaustion takes over as I get comfortable in my bed and my eyes become heavy and I drift away in sleep.

*****************

I try hard to open my eyes, I succeed. I look out of the window and it's dark, I must have been asleep for hours. I hear the sound of typing on a keyboard and I automatically look at the direction of the sound.

I see Hailey.
I almost forgot that she was coming. I'm thankful that she did not wake me up.
"Hey hails" I say in my still sleepy voice. It turns her on. She removes her glasses carefully and look at me in the eyes.

"Goodnight Justin. How did you sleep?" She asks sarcastically. So she did not like me sleeping when I asked her to come. Anyways..

"Oh yeah I sleep well. Since how long have you been here?" I change the direction of this conversation.

"An hour or more. Whatever and now that I'm  here" she get up from the luxurious single sofa and makes her steps towards my bed "let's get something for you to eat" she adds a hint of mischief in her voice as she sits on my legs. "You must be hungry . Right?" She makes circles with my hair tangled on her finger.

I slowly push her away. "I'm actually really hungry Hailey," I lie. I make my way towards the wash room and brush my teeth.

"Let's get some dinner Justin, what do you think? What do you want to eat?" Hailey asks me.

I'm passively unhungry and I don't feel like eating.

"Anything you can make, I feel like eating home cooked food. Like Mexican  or something" I say "I had gone to Olive Garden today" I tell her.

"I know."

"You like Mexican ?" I ask her and she nods, "so make something Mexican "

"Well I can't cook Mexican.I don't know how to." She laughs it off. I try to fake smile at her, this turns me off.

So we decide to order Pizza Hut  after a long conversation mainly because I didn't want to eat Mexican  food from outside, Hailey said that she feel like eating pizza on her cheat day so we ordered food from Pizza Hut.

***********************

I look beside me as I see an empty bed. I didn't feel like it. I asked Hailey to go. She looked heartbroken at my words and I still feel guilty but relieved.

I can never admit the reason to anyone that I got bored. Not of her but of my life. The same thing all over again. I metaphorically tried to reason with myself but failed miserably.

Interview,sing,eat,girl,sleep and repeat.

I wanted something thrilling. Something different, when I realised that I can't have a Harry Potter life, or be like the guy in national geographic channel.

I wake up and use the washroom and shower in my artificial waterfall bathroom.

I go to the dining room for breakfast and see my personal assistant Ria  waiting for me to tell me about today's schedule over breakfast.

The breakfast is already laid and my chef Maria is standing beside the table.

"Good morning Mr.Bieber"

"Morning"

I quickly sit on the chair in front of Ria and fill my plate with watermelons and pineapples. I see that Maria has made mini croissants so I take one. Maria hands me my coffee. I thank her.

As soon as the first mosel goes down my throat Ria starts on my schedule for the day.

"Mr.Bieber today is an easy day, there isn't much physical activity needed for you to exercise. You have an interview with J-14 magazine at 11 am, for 2 hours, on 12:30 am you will reach the studio to record the song you finalised, an hour and half later approximately 1 o clock you have to meet up with the lyricists of those songs, half an hour later you will be given songs to finalise and then an hour of lunch break. Interview with E!online at 3:30pm and dinner with Dr.Luke later at night." She finishes.

When I'm done with breakfast I think here's to another day in my life

Hope you liked this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment.