#Troyler Chapter 13

Troye's POV

I stood by the altar, watching my beautiful groom walk down the aisle with his mother by his side.

All our family and friends sat in the rows around us and I felt this overwhelming joy rise in my stomach.

This was it. I WAS ABOUT TO MARRY TYLER FREAKING OAKLEY.

A shudder suddenly ran through me.

I felt a huge pang of needing to get away, needing to take Tyler away, away from here.

He smiled at me as we made eye contact.

My heart was beating fast and sweat dropped from my head.

I saw a dark figure in the back of the church. Just behind Tyler and his mom.

Who is that..?

SAWYER!

Shit what is he doing here?

Nothing good could come of this.

And then out of nowhere I heard the boom.

The huge deafening sound that shook the whole church and then Tyler fell.

He fell to the floor and blood started to seep through his beautiful white wedding shirt.

His beautiful face showed no emotion other than the shock that he had been shot.

His mother fell next to him crying.

I saw Sawyer walk away, back into the shadows. Gun on the floor. He had succeded.

From the moment Sawyer knew he had lost his chance with Tyler, he would never stop until no one else could have him.

So he shot him.

And now I felt myself shake in tremors bigger than the strongest earthquake to shake the earth. and tears soaked my face.

I ran to his side, people tried to push my away from my love.

MY LOVE.

MY FUTURE HUSBAND.

DEAD.

OUR FUTURE LOST.

OUR HOPES.

OUR LIVES.

MY LIFE.

LOST.