#Troyler, Chapter 2

*Vidcon*

Tyler's POV.

I drove to vidcon and couldnt contain my excitment at seeing everyone! All my faves from the uk, and little gremlin Zoe! It would be amazing...

When I arrived no one was around so I checked in and just as a layed down on my bed in my room a knock came on my door.

"Coming"

I opened the door to be greeted by a huge youtube hug but I couldnt hold the weight so we all fell back on the floor in a messy heap! I junped up and saw my tacklers, Zoe, Louise, Tanya, Jim, Alfie, Marcus, Jack, Finn, Joe and Troye.

I suddenly felt overwhelmed by the love in the room and almost cried, instead I just jumped up and down and yelled in happiness.

Everyone laughed at my madness, as usual.

I hugged everyone in turn. And when I hugged Troye, I remembered his coming out to me, and hugged him extra hard.

"How've you been?" I asked him quietly while everyone was chatting away.

"I'm good! Very jetlagged though." He smiled, knowing the extra meaning behind my questioning.

Then we turned back to the group and joined in the exiting chatter.

Troye's POV.

We all went out for food, and I sat opposite Tyler. I still felt a special bond with him after playlist.

I suddenly felt a leg kick me and I jerked back. I saw Tyler blush, and I appologized to Alfie who had been talking to me and said I felt a fly on my leg.

Stupidest excuse ever, and alfie looked very confused. He turned to Zoe, and I looked over at Tyler.

He giggled.

Tyler's POV

Well that failed!! I had tried to rub his leg seductivley to see his reaction, not kick him and cause attention!

He realised it was me though and covered me, which was cute.

His excuse made me giggle though, a fly?! Haha thats the best he could come up with!

He smiled shyly at me.

Hmm, Im gonna try again.

I felt for his leg, gently this time as not to hurt him, then slowly rubbed my leg up his.

I watched his reaction.

He tensed when he realised what I was doing, then relaxed and smiled at me.

Ah, so he likes it...

I pulled my leg back, and I swear he looked slightly dissapointed.

Then I leaned forward and subtly reached my hand under the table and placed it on his thigh.

He wasnt tense this time though, but he had a devilish grin on his face.

What was he planning?!

Suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh. Troye's hand. I felt his warmth spread through me like electricity.

I felt like a giddy girl! How did he have this effect on me? I blushed and he bit his lip whilst smirking at me.

He knew he had affected me. Damn. Im the flirt!! I got so lost in his dreamy blue eyes that I didnt hear Jack calling my name.

"Tyler! Tyler?!!" I stared at him in shock. Jack was pointing at the salt.

"Pass me the salt Tyler hahaha!" Everyone was staring at me, I passed him the salt, and noticed that troye's hand was gone, as was mine on his thigh.

I blushed as I realised I had made such a fool of myself, but I laughed it off as I usually do, and no one questioned it.

I looked over at Troye again and he was laughing at Alfie's ridiculous accents.

I felt the coldness on my thigh, and missed his warm touch.

Troye's POV

I could sense Tyler watching me as I tried hard to look interested in Alfie's attrotious accents. But it was so hard knowing that Tyler was intently watching me.

I felt very self-concious as we left the resteraunt.

I jumped in a cab with Marcus, Jack, caspar and Louise before Tyler could reach me. I needed to think about what just happened.

Tyler's POV

I went to far. He was just a kid! 18 and probrably his first time doing stuff with a guy.

I felt so empty as I watched him leave in the cab, it was almost as if he didnt want to talk to me.

God, I hope I havent pushed him away, cause Im falling for you Troye. Im falling hard and fast.

*******

Wooo, starting to get a hold on this story now I think! More to come soon bbys.